it's all about the radios

bar

Apr 12, 2010, 2:57:13 PM4/12/10
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/riis-reveals-the-secret-of-cancellaras-roubaix-attack

without radios, Hincapie wins his first P-R in 2010 ... or something.

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 12, 2010, 8:31:27 PM4/12/10

"bar" <barba...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/riis-reveals-the-secret-of-cancellaras-roubaix-attack
>
> without radios, Hincapie wins his first P-R in 2010 ... or something.

Dumbass -

I thought the radios were banned?

confused,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Amit Ghosh

Apr 12, 2010, 10:07:13 PM4/12/10
On Apr 12, 8:31 pm, "Fred K. Gringioni" <kgringi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Dumbass -
>
> I thought the radios were banned?
>
> confused,
>
> Fred. presented by Gringioni.

dumbass,

it's a partial ban. most categories, worlds and most elite races. 1.1
and above category races are excluded (ie. GT,PT, HC, historical
cal.), but a race like the tour can institute it's own ban.

this is probably a way to grandfather in the radio ban to the top
levels, as was done with helmets.

Scott

Apr 13, 2010, 12:32:34 AM4/13/10
On Apr 12, 12:57 pm, bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/riis-reveals-the-secret-of-cancellara...

> without radios, Hincapie wins his first P-R in 2010 ... or something.

Moral of that story: Riis is really smart. Just ask him.

Betty Munro

Apr 13, 2010, 4:26:38 AM4/13/10
Scott wrote:
> Moral of that story: Riis is really smart. Just ask him.

Natural selection, see also Bruyneel J.

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 13, 2010, 4:45:37 AM4/13/10

"Betty Munro" <no...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

> Scott wrote:
>> Moral of that story: Riis is really smart. Just ask him.
>
> Natural selection, see also Bruyneel J.

Dumbass -

Those are the two smart ones.

No one else stands out.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Scott

Apr 13, 2010, 12:54:28 PM4/13/10
On Apr 13, 2:45 am, "Fred K. Gringioni" <kgringi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> "Betty Munro" <n...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

I don't disagree. I wasn't making fun of how Riis went to so much
trouble to bring it to everyone's attention that he is smart.

Q: What do Bjarne and his wife have in common?

A: They both love Bjarne.

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 13, 2010, 1:20:09 PM4/13/10

"Scott" <hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I don't disagree. I wasn't making fun of how Riis went to so much
> trouble to bring it to everyone's attention that he is smart.
>
> Q: What do Bjarne and his wife have in common?
>
> A: They both love Bjarne.

Dumbass -

I never really noticed that before, but I don't read the cycling press
enough to be any sort of authority. I'll take your word for it.