Road ID

Phil H

May 12, 2011, 3:19:07 PM5/12/11
This is what I'm thinking of putting on mine...

Call 911, if I'm not in any shape to give you my name and address then
don't waste any time calling anyone else....pleases call 911.
Thanks :)
Phil H

Anton Berlin

May 12, 2011, 4:12:59 PM5/12/11

Not until we disarm your bazooka and determine if you've had as many
brain injuries as the assholes that invented this product.

But they do have a good idea in Bob Roll promoting "Road ID" by
wearing it in his bed. They should make a product called "Skank ID"

When you wake up with some skank you can look at her "Skank ID" and
then call her sorority sisters to come pick her up.

Vagina Gorilla

May 12, 2011, 5:02:31 PM5/12/11

> When you wake up with some skank you can look at her "Skank ID" and
> then call her sorority sisters to come pick her up.

Isn't the first thing a sorority girl does in the morning is walk
home ?

Simply Fred

May 13, 2011, 5:09:49 AM5/13/11
Vagina Gorilla wrote:
> Isn't the first thing a sorority girl does in the morning is walk
> home ?

No, she abuses her douchebag first.

Vagina Gorilla

May 13, 2011, 10:55:34 AM5/13/11

> No, she abuses her douchebag first.

typically her frat guy boyfriend

Halverde

May 14, 2011, 5:25:59 AM5/14/11

A colleague has exactly that on his. "DO RESUSCITATE. TRY 911?"