What is wrong with you guys?!?!

Jimmy July

Jul 14, 2010, 8:10:40 PM7/14/10
Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
see your own faces in the mirror?

Every one of you is caught up in unproven gossip and innuendo, all
designed to pull the man down to your level. None of you have ever
accomplished a damned thing and you're just jealous of someone who has!

Cicero Venatio

Jul 14, 2010, 8:22:59 PM7/14/10
---------
I've grown old reading rbr, arguing from the Big Mig to the Pistolero,
it has gone full circle and I just want to all end. If I could only get
those years back.

B. Lafferty

Jul 14, 2010, 8:24:25 PM7/14/10
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.

Steve Freides

Jul 14, 2010, 8:51:21 PM7/14/10

Not every one of us, just a few like Brain Laff-at-me.

-S-

Henry

Jul 14, 2010, 11:36:55 PM7/14/10

don't feed the trolls. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you

Uncle Dave

Jul 15, 2010, 5:51:07 AM7/15/10
On Jul 15, 1:10 am, Jimmy July <ha...@happy.joy.joy> wrote:

> Are you guys all INSANE!?!?! After all Lance Armstrong has done for the
> sport of cycling and millions of cancer survivors, how can you stand to
> see your own faces in the mirror?

Just out of interest, what has Armstrong being a cancer survivor to do
with anything? Are you saying that he should be above criticism or
gossip? He chose to come back a different rider, nobody asked him
to. I preferred the ballsy in-your-face pre-cancer version. At least
he used to try and win proper races then. Cancer really screwed his
head up, but if he decided to do some serious racing again, well, I'd
forgive him.

UD

Betty

Jul 15, 2010, 5:39:34 AM7/15/10
Cicero Venatio wrote:
> I've grown old reading rbr, arguing from the Big Mig to the Pistolero,
> it has gone full circle and I just want to all end.

Give me your pid and I'll kill -9 you.

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2010, 12:03:02 PM7/15/10

Silly cunt, as soon as you stop gargling Lance's ball sack come back
and post something less hero-worshippy and frankly less down right gay
for a grown man to put into a public space.

A. Dumas

Jul 15, 2010, 12:46:36 PM7/15/10
Betty wrote:
> Give me your pid and I'll kill -9 you.

You know the video, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fow7iUaKrq4

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2010, 1:54:20 PM7/15/10

Holy shit guys and I thought the worst example of a nerd was when I
was teaching a friend's son how to drive a manual transmission and he
kept referring to the gearshift as a 'joystick'.

Those Stanford nerds are really pathetic.

Stuknot

Jul 15, 2010, 4:05:53 PM7/15/10

Dear Mr. July,

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2010, 5:58:16 PM7/15/10

LOL - great quote

Jimmy July

Jul 15, 2010, 6:22:41 PM7/15/10

Sounds like someone's repressing something, and not too well, either!

K. Fred Gauss

Jul 15, 2010, 7:26:25 PM7/15/10

They are SO pathetic, they'll probably end up sponsoring a professional
cycling team.

Perry

Jul 21, 2010, 3:05:23 PM7/21/10
Let's be honest, you anal vents ...

You KNOW THAT as he nears the end, maybe a lot of reflective people
have stopped
buying into Lance's concocted-by-an-agent-for-a-heartening-money-
making-miraculous "cancer cure"story.

"CANCER"+STEROIDS = $

Look you sports dupes. It doesn't take the brains of an ashtray to
deduce that if Armstrong's stage 4 bodywide cancer recovery was free
of fiction, his every physiological and cellular aspect would have
been studied and scrutinized by researchers to the Nth-degree to
determine if his recovery path could be replicated in/by other
seriously ill patients.

Of course, THAT route would have required long-term, in-depth BLOOD
exams and analyses, wouldn't it?

Choppy Warburton

Jul 21, 2010, 4:12:01 PM7/21/10

We just met but god damn it, I like the way you think.