neither do the rest of us

Fred

Mar 18, 2010, 1:24:57 PM3/18/10

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Mar 18, 2010, 1:46:49 PM3/18/10
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 10:24:57 -0700 (PDT), Fred <fred....@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/farrar-doesnt-see-himself-as-a-san-remo-favourite

Still, it's just not right for him to speak with common sense and just
take himself out of the running for being one of the favorites. He,
like, shut down an entire potential thread on rbr. Snuffed us, showed
us no respect. I don't care what Heather thinks, we need to move him
to the Page column.

Hell, is it a coincidence that his name is ALMOST the same as a famous
doping doctor? I think not. There is innuendo to be followed up here.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Betty Munro

Mar 18, 2010, 4:04:17 PM3/18/10

cur...@the-md-russells.org wrote:
> Still, it's just not right for him to speak with common sense and just
> take himself out of the running for being one of the favorites. He,
> like, shut down an entire potential thread on rbr. Snuffed us, showed
> us no respect. I don't care what Heather thinks, we need to move him
> to the Page column.

The BBC adherents around here (LIVEFRED and ex-Susan for example) will
tell you the BBC program TopGear has a cool wall where they paste
photographs of cars they consider cool and uncool on the right and left
size. Perhaps rbr needs a a cool wall for pro cyclists. Nominatations
for the most uncool rider are now open.

Kyle Legate

Mar 18, 2010, 4:58:31 PM3/18/10

Ricci Ricco, for dumping the bitch who was dipping into his comeback
stash, and leaving her with his baby.