rbr Turncoat Pool - State's Evidence Edition

DA74

May 26, 2010, 1:00:46 AM5/26/10
So who do you think is going to be the first turncoat against LA Inc?
Floyd broke the ice and named a bunch of names...There supposedly are
two cooperating already. But it's going to take someone big to give
the feds what they need, like umm, actual evidence. Any guesses?
Lafferty says KG has some anal beads he'll donate as a prize.

Betty Munro

May 26, 2010, 4:45:49 AM5/26/10
DA74 wrote:
> Lafferty says KG has some anal beads he'll donate as a prize.

Used anal beads have a high rate of depreciation.

Uncle Dave

May 26, 2010, 4:52:54 PM5/26/10

Despite myself, I have to ask how you know this...

UD

DA74

May 26, 2010, 6:00:04 PM5/26/10

Lafferty told me.

B. Lafferty

May 26, 2010, 6:46:40 PM5/26/10

Yeah. You put Kurgan's used beads in a drip coffee maker with civit
coffee beans. Let us know what you think.

Amit Ghosh

May 26, 2010, 6:51:55 PM5/26/10

dumbass,

cyclists are always looking for bargoons.

DA74

May 26, 2010, 7:04:34 PM5/26/10

I'll start with the aroma - I'll confirm what he has often inferred
here on rbr, it didn't stink. But as for the taste I'll have to say it
was too acerbic.

You're Welcome,
-DA74

z, fred

May 26, 2010, 9:16:21 PM5/26/10
DA74 wrote:
> On May 26, 3:46 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>> Lafferty told me.
>> Yeah. You put Kurgan's used beads in a drip coffee maker with civit
>> coffee beans. Let us know what you think.
>
> I'll start with the aroma - I'll confirm what he has often inferred
> here on rbr, it didn't stink. But as for the taste I'll have to say it
> was too acerbic.
>
> You're Welcome,
> -DA74

I think it's telling that Laff@me seems to know that KG uses anal beads.
I don't want to know how he knows.

Betty Munro

May 27, 2010, 4:48:48 AM5/27/10

Amit Ghosh wrote:
> cyclists are always looking for bargoons.

However FM's would probably prefer (non explosive) carbon beads