Farrar out-kicked Cavendish!

LawBoy01

Sep 1, 2010, 1:04:44 PM9/1/10
Awesome job at the Vuelta today. Does anybody know how many times
Farrar has beaten Cavendish in a sprint finish now? My guess is more
than this time, but fewer than five.

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 1, 2010, 1:08:05 PM9/1/10

"LawBoy01" <phi...@pwm-law.com> wrote in message
: Awesome job at the Vuelta today. Does anybody know how many times

: Farrar has beaten Cavendish in a sprint finish now? My guess is more
: than this time, but fewer than five.

Dumbass -

Today Cav went way, way too early.

He's done that in the past and gotten away with it because he's got so much
max wattage, but it's not working for him right now.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 1, 2010, 1:17:23 PM9/1/10
LawBoy01 wrote:

The Vuelta is a vacation race for the Caveman. Only the Tour matters.

Try to pay attention.

Magilla

LawBoy01

Sep 1, 2010, 1:43:51 PM9/1/10

Can either of you wizards answer the question of how many times Farrar
has beaten Cavendish in a bunch sprint?

brian_...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2010, 2:30:04 PM9/1/10

I'd say twice, Today and in Tirennio.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 1, 2010, 2:36:06 PM9/1/10
LawBoy01 wrote:

Yeah, I can. The answer is so many times that Anorexic Drew Carey decided
to go out and hire a real sprinter (Thor).

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 1, 2010, 2:36:57 PM9/1/10
"brian_...@yahoo.com" wrote:

The Vuelta is only important to cyclists who want to bang Spanish chicks with
hairy armpits.

Magilla

LawBoy01

Sep 1, 2010, 2:41:55 PM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 1:36 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> Magilla- Hide quoted text -

If you mean that the Vuelta needs to change its position on the
calendar, then yeah I would agree with you.

Bob Martin

Sep 1, 2010, 2:02:07 PM9/1/10
in 644248 20100901 194155 LawBoy01 <phi...@pwm-law.com> wrote:

>On Sep 1, 1:36=A0pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
>te:

>mes

>s more

>matters.

>> > I'd say twice, Today and in Tirennio.
>>
>> The Vuelta is only important to cyclists who want to bang Spanish chicks =

>with
>> hairy armpits.
>>
>> Magilla- Hide quoted text -

>If you mean that the Vuelta needs to change its position on the
>calendar, then yeah I would agree with you.

It already has - it used to be the first.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 1, 2010, 4:14:02 PM9/1/10

LawBoy01 wrote:
> If you mean that the Vuelta needs to change its position on the
> calendar, then yeah I would agree with you.

I expect it would be cheaper to buy razors for the Spanish chicks.
Perhaps you should do their pussies too while you're about it.

Uncle Dave

Sep 1, 2010, 5:42:06 PM9/1/10
On Sep 1, 7:36 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

And the Tour is only important to those who can't think of something
better to do in July. Like go to the beach, curl up in the garden
with a good book, bury the cat,that kind of thing. June to September
is the silly season in cycling, fuck all of note happens then.

UD

LawBoy01

Sep 1, 2010, 5:49:54 PM9/1/10
> It already has - it used to be the first.- Hide quoted text -

No shit, Sherlock.

Ben Trovato

Sep 1, 2010, 6:04:24 PM9/1/10

Sheesh, you're like Kenny Hummalong on a mountain stage; it's
pointless to tell you to keep up. Or like one of those gerbil racers
you're always going on about, same crap, different lap.
Thor's not a sprinter anymore.
Now why don't you run along and type up some more of your tin-eared
dialogue? Do try to keep it under two minutes.

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 2, 2010, 1:22:58 PM9/2/10

"Ben Trovato" <benn.t...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

On Sep 1, 11:36 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> LawBoy01 wrote:
>
> > > The Vuelta is a vacation race for the Caveman. Only the Tour matters.
>
> > > Try to pay attention.
>
> > > Magilla
>
> > Can either of you wizards answer the question of how many times Farrar
> > has beaten Cavendish in a bunch sprint?
>
> Yeah, I can. The answer is so many times that Anorexic Drew Carey decided
> to go out and hire a real sprinter (Thor).
>
> Magilla

:: Sheesh, you're like Kenny Hummalong on a mountain stage; it's
:: pointless to tell you to keep up. Or like one of those gerbil racers
:: you're always going on about, same crap, different lap.
:: Thor's not a sprinter anymore.

Dumbass -

Ben's right. Thor no longer has the speed to contest the big bunch sprints.

Scott

Sep 3, 2010, 12:28:16 AM9/3/10

Yeah, 'cause Thor has such a great record against Cav, too. Hell, he
can't even beat Farrar, how's he going to beat Cav?