US Forensic Auditors At Work On Swiss Accounts

1 view

BL

Apr 26, 2011, 2:52:35 PM4/26/11

Fred Flintstein

Apr 26, 2011, 3:40:38 PM4/26/11
On 4/26/2011 1:52 PM, BL wrote:
> http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/04/news/u-s-and-italian-authorities-examine-armstrong-ferrari-ties_169668

Dumbass,

It ain't gonna be a Tuesday in April. Or May.

It'll come in July. That's when the attention is maximized. With
Novitsky, that's the point.

You heard it here first, a Tuesday in July.

Fred Flintstein

Simply Fred

Apr 26, 2011, 4:08:47 PM4/26/11

Fred Flintstein wrote:
> It ain't gonna be a Tuesday in April. Or May.
>
> It'll come in July. That's when the attention is maximized. With
> Novitsky, that's the point.
>
> You heard it here first, a Tuesday in July.

And he's going to post the news to rbr first because he's a secret rbr
lurker.

BL

Apr 26, 2011, 4:23:37 PM4/26/11
No FuckWit, I read it in the article I linked to. You are so stupid. Go
back under your favorite rock.

Fred Flintstein

Apr 26, 2011, 5:51:27 PM4/26/11
On 4/26/2011 3:23 PM, BL wrote:
> FuckWit,

You have no idea how difficult it is for me to face the
day knowing that my very presence here causes so much
discomfort to you. No idea.

Fred Flintstein

BL

Apr 26, 2011, 6:14:34 PM4/26/11

Discomfort? Not at all. Your FuckWit, knee jerk attacks are expected
and often amusing--stupidity can be funny. You're living proof of that. :-)

Substance McGravitas

Apr 26, 2011, 11:37:01 PM4/26/11
On 4/26/2011 3:14 PM, BL wrote:

Attack? There was no attack. It's like that time you argued that the
Bush Administration destroyed the WTC. You've got it all wrong again.

Simply Fred

Apr 27, 2011, 6:39:03 AM4/27/11
Substance McGravitas wrote:
> It's like that time you argued that the
> Bush Administration destroyed the WTC. You've got it all wrong again.

No, it was the Brits as a belated revenge for stuff that happened in the
1700's:
<http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/25/guantanamo-files-al-qaida-assassin-worked-for-mi6>

And the Canadians have contingency plans for the Sears tower in case you
beat them at ice hockey.

--D-y

Apr 27, 2011, 10:55:26 AM4/27/11

My goodness, Brian!

After reading your juvenile outbursts, I wonder:

Are you ambidextrous?

Did you learn to type with your non-dominant hand while you were away?

Or do you still type with your dominant hand, and the typing is old
hat but the other activity is like getting some strange (which I will
explain if you want)?

It would seem the time to burn down pro cycling in order to save it
has passed.
Does this make you sad?

What is it about Lance Armstrong that really bothers you the most,
again?

Do you think the Lance diversion might have helped Barry Bonds' case?
Kinda ironic, no?

Well, be sure to watch Oprah and we're waiting for your report.
--D-y