Weisel In France--Won't Speak with Press

B. Lafferty

Jul 14, 2010, 8:47:25 PM7/14/10
From the updated NY Times article:

Thom Weisel, the founder of Tailwind Sports and the owner of a San
Francisco-based financial services company, declined to meet with a
reporter who traveled to his hotel in Annecy, France, on Wednesday to
discuss his role in Tailwind. He was staying at the hotel for a
gathering of top USA Cycling donors.

While Weisel founded the team, Stapleton’s company, Capital Sports &
Entertainment, managed it from the “winter, spring ’03, ’04,” according
to Stapleton’s testimony in the SCA case. That company also received an
11 ½ percent interest in Tailwind, Stapleton testified.

Armstrong said neither he nor Stapleton’s company gained equity in the
team until 2007. His personal lawyer, Tim Herman, said in a statement
Wednesday that Armstrong received his first shares of common stock of
Tailwind in December 2007.

Armstrong could not say Wednesday who the principals of that Postal
Service team were, except for Weisel, whom he called the team’s
“spiritual leader,” and Eddy Borysewicz, a former national team coach
who Armstrong said was the director of the Postal Service squad.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/sports/cycling/15armstrong.html?ref=sports

--D-y

Jul 14, 2010, 9:19:49 PM7/14/10
> who Armstrong said was the director of the Postal Service squad.http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/15/sports/cycling/15armstrong.html?ref...

Didn't you just get through mocking Armstrong for "screwing
up" (whatever) and not talking through his lawyer?

So, do you give out bad free advice, or good free advice, Brian?
--D-y

B. Lafferty

Jul 14, 2010, 9:22:16 PM7/14/10
I made no comment about Weisel's not speaking to the press, douche bag.
If you could read for comprehension you'd have gotten that.

Weisel's being very smart by keeping his mouth shut, unlike the Uniballer.

Henry

Jul 14, 2010, 11:35:42 PM7/14/10
> --D-y- Hide quoted text -

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you

--D-y

Jul 15, 2010, 11:33:18 AM7/15/10

Hey, put on your shitsuit and join me at the monkey cage. All in good
fun!
--D-y

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2010, 11:56:40 AM7/15/10

> Thom Weisel, the founder of Tailwind Sports and the owner of a San
> Francisco-based financial services company, declined to meet with a
> reporter who traveled to his hotel in Annecy, France, on Wednesday to
> discuss his role in Tailwind. He was staying at the hotel for a
> gathering of top USA Cycling donors.

Blood donors?

Lance is really getting desperate this time -

maybe he can learn from Dick Cheney the secrets of the dark by eating
the hearts of babies, kittens and puppies.

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2010, 11:58:06 AM7/15/10
Ha ha - Eddy testifies we will know the truth about Armstrong and
Lemond... as well as many others if the topic comes up.