I'm Clean but They Got Dirty On Their Own

B. Lafferty

Jul 14, 2010, 3:56:53 PM7/14/10
“I can’t speak to what they did themselves; I can’t control that,” he
said. “It would be like me asking you, ‘Listen, do you think there’s any
abuse of performance-enhancing drugs in the N.F.L. in the offensive
line?’ Most people would say probably yes. Does that mean Peyton Manning
is guilty? I mean, I can’t control what other riders do.” --Lance

Boy, this record is getting old and pretty scratched up.

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2010, 9:35:14 PM7/14/10
On Jul 14, 3:56 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:

> Boy, this record is getting old and pretty scratched up.

Yes, you are.

Henry

Jul 14, 2010, 11:31:33 PM7/14/10

don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
and bitch-slap you

Betty

Jul 15, 2010, 5:34:33 AM7/15/10
Henry wrote:
> don't feed the troll. Do it again and I'll reach through the screen
> and bitch-slap you

This is alt.test.bots, its part of the job.