A Message

Fred Flintstein

Sep 16, 2010, 8:53:12 PM9/16/10
http://www.mcf.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2099&start=0

I can't claim to know him well. People that do will vouch that
he is not the face of evil that many here would paint someone
in his position to be.

I know I have seen him do things on a bike that no one could
ever pull from a syringe. And this has been especially true in
the last few years as he faced medical issues that no one
should ever have to deal with.

I also know that he's very quiet and unassuming. I have no
doubt that this will be difficult for him.

Fred Flintstein

Fred

Sep 16, 2010, 9:07:38 PM9/16/10
On Sep 16, 6:53 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

If there is a corollary to the old saying, 'A maiden untested should
not brag of her virtue', it should be that integrity discovered and
apologies offered only after having been caught should not be
accepted.

He admitted he's been cheating for almost 10 years, lying to his
friends and his competitors, and now we're supposed to accept his
heartfelt apology? Nonsense.

He says he wasn't raised to be that way. How, then, did he become
that way? It may not have been deliberate, but he was obviously
raised in such a way as to make cheating acceptable to him, or else he
wouldn't have done it.

I hope he comes to grips with himself and his integrity, but I don't
want to hear his story or his apology. The only apologies I want to
hear are from those who come clean BEFORE getting caught. The others
ring too hollow a tune for me.

Fred

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 16, 2010, 9:38:49 PM9/16/10

Who cares what he did on a bike.  He's a Dick.  A dewey one.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 16, 2010, 9:45:05 PM9/16/10
Fred wrote:

> On Sep 16, 6:53Ýpm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>

90% of the cadavers in here are doper wannabees and major-league
apologists to any pro who dopes. With Fraud, it was a French fucking
conspiracy. With Lance, it's everything from his agent at Oakley
misunderstood to there's "no proof" even though there's tons of proof.
Without Greg leMond's tape recorded call, 98% of you woudl claim McIlvain
didn't even say that and leMond was lying about that too.

If you beleive in God or are a member of any organized religion, you
already have a doping mentality because (1) you are a liar (2) you
beleive in fairy tales and are willing to lie to yourself in order to
complete the picture and (3) you're fucked up in the head.

All you jackasses with your little power meters on yor handlebars and
carbon fiber chains....you need to be punched right in the fucking mouth.

Magilla

birdbrain

Sep 16, 2010, 10:51:06 PM9/16/10
On Sep 16, 6:07 pm, Fred <fred.gar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I hope he comes to grips with himself and his integrity, but I don't
> want to hear his story or his apology.  The only apologies I want to
> hear are from those who come clean BEFORE getting caught.  The others
> ring too hollow a tune for me.
>
> Fred

I'd love to hear his story.
I hope Flintstein posts a link when it comes out.

Fred on a stick

Sep 16, 2010, 10:54:21 PM9/16/10

Lifetime ban? He should be tossed in prison as a traitor -- by racing in
a foreign country he has damaged the reputation of real Americans like
me. That fucker cheated his way to dozens of dollars in prize money.
Thank god he was caught so a new era of drug-free cycling can begin.

CuntPro

Sep 16, 2010, 11:04:55 PM9/16/10

Yeah he's a great piece of work. Who gives a fuck
what he has to say? Here's what you need to know:

He's a cunt and he owes me money. And you're a cunt
for posting that bullshit. The sad part is that you
probably believe that shit you wrote too. I'll bet
you believed Tyler too.

Frederick the Great

Sep 16, 2010, 11:20:55 PM9/16/10
In article
<366589f2-2b94-429d...@t11g2000vbc.googlegroups.com>,
Fred <fred....@yahoo.com> wrote:

The soi disant apology is meant to be as misleading
as any direct lies. My reaction to that cri de couer
is utter rejection. I know honesty when I hear it,
and that is not honesty. It is designed to draw
people into believing in the guy again. I'd throw
in another French idiom if I could. Seems to be an
idee fixe with me today.

--
Old Fritz

Amit Ghosh

Sep 17, 2010, 1:47:00 AM9/17/10
On Sep 16, 8:53 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

dumbass,

i hate reading this shit.

he should just say "i doped because I wanted to be better". that would
be sincere and it would make sense to anyone with a brain.

everyone here acts like they've never done an underhanded thing, but i
know it's not true because i see it everyday.

Fred Fredburger

Sep 17, 2010, 2:06:50 AM9/17/10

You're a fucking liar!

Fred Flintstein

Sep 17, 2010, 10:29:35 AM9/17/10

I'm not expecting anything fascinating. My expectation is that
it'll be pretty mundane. Stuff that people do before Cat 3
industrial park crits and fatty masters races across the country.

And I doubt there will be much that hasn't been discussed pretty
openly in private if not in public. I don't think I'll be
surprised by any of it.

Fred Flintstein

Frederick the Great

Sep 17, 2010, 12:18:17 PM9/17/10
In article
<62aa0dea-3669-46b4...@u13g2000vbo.googlegroups.com>,
Amit Ghosh <amit....@gmail.com> wrote:

Are we going to hear your confession now?

--
Old Fritz

William Fred

Sep 17, 2010, 12:34:02 PM9/17/10
Fred Fredburger <I...@just.dont.know.anymore> wrote in news:4c930598@news.x-
privat.org:

> Amit Ghosh wrote:
>
>> everyone here acts like they've never done an underhanded thing, but i
>> know it's not true because i see it everyday.
>
> You're a fucking liar!

What that means is that "You're fucking a liar!" is also true.

--
Bill Fred

Brad Anders

Sep 17, 2010, 12:35:55 PM9/17/10
On Sep 16, 10:47 pm, Amit Ghosh <amit.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> dumbass,
>
> i hate reading this shit.
>
> he should just say "i doped because I wanted to be better". that would
> be sincere and it would make sense to anyone with a brain.

The idiotic postings in this n.g. and the struggle for dominance is
evidence enough as to the nearly-uncontrolable need many people have
to "win", regardless of how small the pond or the fish are. DD did
drugs because he wanted to beat other people and he didn't care how he
did it. It's not that much different from the kind of insane antics
I've seen in meaningless races where guys are taking ridiculous risks
and causing accidents in sprints to win a $5 tee-shirt. He's only sad
and remorseful now because he got caught. If he hadn't gotten caught,
he'd still be doing it.

> everyone here acts like they've never done an underhanded thing, but i
> know it's not true because i see it everyday.

I think the difference is that when many people do something they know
is immoral or outrageous, they have some shame or guilt afterwards,
which keeps them from making the same mistake of judgment again. Some
never have that moment.

Brad Anders

Anton Berlin

Sep 17, 2010, 12:36:53 PM9/17/10
Andre Jute needs to do the same 12 step program and start with an
apology to all of us, then the internets, then the electrons and
pixels he's wasted with his useless rants.

Anton Berlin

Sep 17, 2010, 12:37:50 PM9/17/10

Magilla - you're all right by me.

William Fred

Sep 17, 2010, 12:38:38 PM9/17/10
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:eee3a928-1811-4b10-a3ae-
94073c...@n7g2000vbo.googlegroups.com:

> Andre Jute needs to do the same 12 step program and start with an
> apology to all of us, then the internets, then the electrons and
> pixels he's wasted with his useless rants.

Glass houses.

--
Bill Fred

Fred Fredburger

Sep 17, 2010, 12:40:24 PM9/17/10

Precisely.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 17, 2010, 10:21:28 AM9/17/10
Fred on a stick wrote:
> Lifetime ban? He should be tossed in prison as a traitor -- by racing in
> a foreign country he has damaged the reputation of real Americans like
> me.

You should report him to homeland security.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 17, 2010, 3:15:46 PM9/17/10

William Fred wrote:
> Glass houses.

The French have a glass pyramid.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 17, 2010, 3:18:32 PM9/17/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> 90% of the cadavers in here are doper wannabees and major-league
> apologists to any pro who dopes.

Outrage smells really good on you. I bet the alpha male gorilla follow
you around everywhere. Funny because when Lafferty wears it it doesn't
smell that great.