FBI Goes to the Tape

BL

Jun 14, 2011, 6:02:36 PM6/14/11
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/sports/cycling/altercation-between-lance-armstrong-and-tyler-hamilton-interests-fbi.html

I'll bet the FBI will be interviewing the guys from Outside and anyone
else who might have been there. It should go without saying that volume
is not necessary for threats and intimidation. Lance is a true FuckTard.

Brad Anders

Jun 14, 2011, 6:11:31 PM6/14/11
On Jun 14, 3:02 pm, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/15/sports/cycling/altercation-between-...

> I'll bet the FBI will be interviewing the guys from Outside and anyone
> else who might have been there. It should go without saying that volume
> is not necessary for threats and intimidation.  Lance is a true FuckTard.

LA was just helping TH understand what's coming, just like any good
teammate would do.

Anton Berlin

Jun 14, 2011, 7:41:09 PM6/14/11
> I'll bet the FBI will be interviewing the guys from Outside and anyone
> else who might have been there. It should go without saying that volume
> is not necessary for threats and intimidation.  Lance is a true FuckTard.

Boss Armstrong should have used some of the thugs from the Armstrong
Doping Syndicate instead of doing the dirty work himself.

RicodJour

Jun 14, 2011, 9:14:19 PM6/14/11
On Jun 14, 7:41 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Boss Armstrong should have used some of the thugs from the Armstrong
> Doping Syndicate instead of doing the dirty work himself.

Yeah, Al, keep pumping up the Tawana Brawley non-event. I'm sure
it'll pan out.

Brad Anders

Jun 15, 2011, 1:21:05 AM6/15/11
> I'll bet the FBI will be interviewing the guys from Outside and anyone
> else who might have been there. It should go without saying that volume
> is not necessary for threats and intimidation.  Lance is a true FuckTard.

Question here: can you be accused of intimidating a witness when you
haven't been indicted of anything? To my knowledge, LA has only been
under investigation by the FDA and the GJ. TH has already testified
before the GJ, so it can't be that. I could see LA being accused of
threats against TH, but "witness intimidation" seems a stretch.

Juan Gunderson

Jun 15, 2011, 1:36:12 AM6/15/11

Well here's a thought for you Bradley. Didja ever think that maybe
Lance received a target letter but his legal team thought it may not
be the best idea to publisize that fact, lest the Livestrong
doucheratti have some fodder for independent thought?

That may help put things in perspective for you.

Thanks,
JFG

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 7:32:02 AM6/15/11
I think your bias is clearly showing at this point. Saying that it was
a "non-event" only parrots the Pharmstrong line at this point. Let's
see what the FBI turns up after interviewing witnesses of which there
were apparently many, not all of whom were Pharmstrong's friends or
people whose business interests in Aspen require them to be nice to him.

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 7:34:01 AM6/15/11

The short answer is "yes." As Hamilton's attorney pointed out,
Pharmstron knows he is under grand jury investigation, that Hamilton
gave adverse testimony against him and that if indicted Hamilton will
most likely be a trial witness against him. The FBI would not be
involved unless the facts warranted such an investigation.

Anton Berlin

Jun 15, 2011, 9:12:21 AM6/15/11

Brad - really ?

Brad Anders

Jun 15, 2011, 1:24:01 PM6/15/11

You said it yourself, Tyler should have simply said "fuck off". If
having LA in his face is "intimidation", it's no wonder it took him a
decade to get the balls to spill the beans.

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 1:45:17 PM6/15/11

That's not the legal standard. If you physically touch and block a
witness' way and then make comments about what will happen when he
testifies at your trial, you will likely have intimidated him even if he
says fuck off to you. And if it wasn't actual intimidation, it was
certainly attempted intimidation/witness tampering. Armstrong acted like
the total FuckTard that he is and is about to get royally fucked by the
Feds.

Choppy Warburton

Jun 15, 2011, 2:47:34 PM6/15/11

no tape - only of kitchen

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 3:00:43 PM6/15/11
The FBI will look at all the cameras that are there. She now says there
are cameras in the other rooms, but that they are not now functional.
Lance may turn out to be a very problematic customer for her. Lance's
biggest problem will be the witnesses from Outside and any others who
don't own a thing to him.

Brad Anders

Jun 15, 2011, 5:05:42 PM6/15/11

Not everybody needs to handle every interaction in a courtroom, Brian.

BL

Jun 15, 2011, 5:10:18 PM6/15/11
That's true, but beside the point here. The FBI will do its
investigation and the US Attorney will decide what to do or not do.
It's going to be one hell of a show from here on.

Jimmy July

Jun 19, 2011, 5:11:51 PM6/19/11
On 6/15/2011 4:32 AM, BL wrote:
> On 6/14/2011 9:14 PM, RicodJour wrote:
>> On Jun 14, 7:41 pm, Anton Berlin<truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Boss Armstrong should have used some of the thugs from the Armstrong
>>> Doping Syndicate instead of doing the dirty work himself.
>>
>> Yeah, Al, keep pumping up the Tawana Brawley non-event. I'm sure
>> it'll pan out.

> I think your bias is clearly showing at this point. Saying that it was a
> "non-event" only parrots the Pharmstrong line at this point. Let's see
> what the FBI turns up after interviewing witnesses

... because what will obviously turn up is that LA funded the
construction of Osama Bin Laden's hide out!

roberth...@yahoo.com

Jun 20, 2011, 3:52:37 AM6/20/11
On Jun 15, 3:10 pm, BL <b...@verizon.net> wrote:

> That's true, but beside the point here. The FBI will do its
> investigation and the US Attorney will decide what to do or not do.
> It's going to be one hell of a show from here on.

'Show' being the operative term.

Pursuit of sports criminals as the crimes of the century go
unpunished, and as the FBI and other federal agencies receive vastly
expanded power of surveillance against American citizens.

Enjoy the show.

Simply Fred

Jun 20, 2011, 5:08:19 AM6/20/11

Jimmy July wrote:
> ... because what will obviously turn up is that LA funded the
> construction of Osama Bin Laden's hide out!

I bet he knows where Ayman al-Zawahiri and the Abominable Snowman are
too. Can you buy a waterboard at Walmarts in Arizona ?