If Armstrong's conviction of doping/racketeering increased bicycle sales 400%

Anton Berlin

Jan 5, 2011, 6:00:29 PM1/5/11
What would Mike adhere to then?

Now I see - he's just like Lance and it's not about the bike - it's
about the money.

raamman

Jan 5, 2011, 7:17:38 PM1/5/11

do you reckon you'll live to see your cannonization ?

Beloved Fred No. 1

Jan 6, 2011, 6:26:40 AM1/6/11
raamman wrote:
> do you reckon you'll live to see your cannonization ?

As opposed to canonization ? Anyway the rbr artillery is out of ammo.

Brad Anders

Jan 6, 2011, 9:10:26 AM1/6/11

It's a pro sport, dumbass. Of course it's about the money. Wake up.

Anton Berlin

Jan 6, 2011, 9:58:12 AM1/6/11

Mike pretends to be a man of conscience and conviction but it's really
about selling more bikes. Looks like he'll be the # 1 defender of the
Schlecks this year since they're riding Treks now.

Mike's a bit like the priest in Catch 22 -

I was a Fascist
when Mussolini was on top.

Now that he has been deposed,
I am anti-Fascist.

When the Germans were here,
I was fanatically pro-German.

Now I'm fanatically pro-America!

You'll find no more loyal partisan
in all of ltaly than myself.

RicodJour

Jan 6, 2011, 11:48:53 AM1/6/11
On Jan 6, 9:58 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 6, 8:10 am, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 5, 4:00 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > What would Mike adhere to then?
>
> > > Now I see - he's just like Lance and it's not about the bike - it's
> > > about the money.
>
> > It's a pro sport, dumbass. Of course it's about the money. Wake up.
>
> Mike pretends to be a man of conscience and conviction but it's really
> about selling more bikes.  Looks like he'll be the # 1 defender of the
> Schlecks this year since they're riding Treks now.

So anyone that disagrees with your Laffable take on things lacks a
conscience? Interesting. Sad viewpoint, but interesting.

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Jan 6, 2011, 12:09:38 PM1/6/11

Dumbass -

If LANCE increased the sales of my business 400%, I'd adhere to
whatever it took to keep them there.

thanks,

Slut. presented by Gringioni.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Jan 6, 2011, 3:02:50 PM1/6/11
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni. wrote:
> If LANCE increased the sales of my business 400%, I'd adhere to
> whatever it took to keep them there.

Does HE play the laser harp ?