Basketball scandals are much better

RicodJour

Aug 5, 2010, 2:34:12 PM8/5/10

RicodJour

Aug 8, 2010, 1:24:50 PM8/8/10
On Aug 5, 2:34 pm, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
> http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/bigeast/2010-08...
>
> She seems very friendly.

Damn. Way, way better.
http://deadspin.com/5602332/heres-karen-sypher-seconds-away-from-blowing-her-lawyer

And we have to sit through some boring doping bullshit. It just isn't
fair! Well, I'll just have to keep my hopes up that there will be a
bombshell dropped during the doping investigation - maybe pictures of
the Olsen twins tag-teaming LANCE?

Choppy Warburton

Aug 8, 2010, 1:38:45 PM8/8/10
Women have always flocked to cyclists because of our stamina. ( a by-
product of those long hours on the saddle )

Looks like basketball players and coaches don't have any at all.

Testifying over two days during the trial's first week, Pitino said he
was embarrassed and humiliated as a married man for the "unfortunate
incident" at Porcini but that the sex was consensual and lasted just
15 seconds.

RicodJour

Aug 8, 2010, 1:52:27 PM8/8/10

You're fookin' unbelievable. Did you look at her? That Pitino could
get wood at all is a testament to his Hall of Fame bid and id.

It's pretty funny that the restaurant is named Porcini. Porcino is
also an adjective that might be translated as "pig-like", and Sypher
certainly is.

Then there's her name homophone:
Cipher
1 a : zero
b : one that has no weight, worth, or influence : nonentity

And homophone itself - that's what her lawyer used to take the
picture. Only a homo would take pictures with their cell phone of a
pig-like non-entity giving them a blowjob to prove to their friends
that they weren't gay.

yirgster

Aug 8, 2010, 2:40:01 PM8/8/10
On Aug 8, 10:24 am, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 2:34 pm, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/bigeast/2010-08...
>
> > She seems very friendly.
>
> Damn.  Way, way better.http://deadspin.com/5602332/heres-karen-sypher-seconds-away-from-blow...

> And we have to sit through some boring doping bullshit.  It just isn't
> fair!  Well, I'll just have to keep my hopes up that there will be a
> bombshell dropped during the doping investigation - maybe pictures of
> the Olsen twins tag-teaming LANCE?

OT:

I think the patino stuff was pretty boring. Here's an hilarious video
on tiger woods and other high profile sex: http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/267106

More interesting, if that's the word, in the college basketball/
football scene is the endemic skirting and outright violation of
recruiting rules, the agents and hangers on even for high school
players, and, though perfectly legal, the virtual hiring in bb of one-
year players on their way to the pros (a consequence of the NBA rule),
and worse in my opinion the coaching salaries. All of these (and more)
contributing to the the quantum leap in the dominance (and I would
personally say, corruption) of big-time athletics superseding
academic mission.

I much favor the club system that exists in Europe.