Great Result Today!!

Fred Flintstein

Apr 18, 2010, 11:49:29 AM4/18/10
Way to go Chris Horner!! Best North American and a top
ten finish in a race that other teams send their good
riders to.

WAY TO GO!! CHRIS IS THE BEST!!!

FEAR THE SHACK!! Chris is North America's best rider
on the Cowberg! That's Cow Hill for you retards that
don't speak Dutch.

Too bad those other riders didn't RULE THE RACE the
way that CHRIS HORNER DID!!!

Fred Flintstein

Mexican Low Rider Mafia

Apr 18, 2010, 1:05:56 PM4/18/10

"Fred Flintstein" <bob.sc...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote in message

And he didn't let a little ash stop him. He drove 17 hours to get there.

Fred Flintstein

Apr 18, 2010, 2:01:18 PM4/18/10
Mexican Low Rider Mafia wrote:

> And he didn't let a little ash stop him. He drove 17 hours to get there.

When I hear someone in Spain say that he can't get to a race
in The Netherlands because there are no flights, what I hear
is some guy that would rather ride in Spain.

Fred Flintstein

K. Fred Gauss

Apr 18, 2010, 3:09:20 PM4/18/10

What I hear is someone who doesn't have his shit together. But they're
not mutually exclusive.

Fred on a stick

Apr 18, 2010, 3:21:04 PM4/18/10

Driving distance from Girona to Maastricht is about like driving distance
between Chicago and New York, or Seattle and San Francisco.

RobertH

Apr 18, 2010, 5:54:24 PM4/18/10
On Apr 18, 1:21 pm, "Fred on a stick"

Dumbasses,

Driving across the continent to get to Amstel Gold would be pretty
stupid for a rider focused on the TDF.

A. Dumas Fred

Apr 18, 2010, 7:38:37 PM4/18/10
Op 18-04-10 23:54, RobertH wrote:

> On Apr 18, 1:21 pm, "Fred on a stick" wrote:
>> Driving distance from Girona to Maastricht is about like driving distance
>> between Chicago and New York, or Seattle and San Francisco.
>
> Driving across the continent to get to Amstel Gold would be pretty
> stupid for a rider focused on the TDF.

Across the continent? According to GMaps, it's 782 miles and would take
11h23 by car. Hardly cross-continent, even in European terms.

K. Fred Gauss

Apr 18, 2010, 8:09:16 PM4/18/10

But if he did that, he'd be tired in July.

Fred Flintstein

Apr 18, 2010, 8:53:43 PM4/18/10

Chris Horner did it. WAY TO GO CHRIS!!

I've been watching the sport for 30 years. He's going to
kick that Brit's skinny ass in the Tour. No, wait. Let me
rephrase that.

HE'S GOING TO KICK HIS ARSE!!

Fred Flintstein

K. Fred Gauss

Apr 18, 2010, 10:37:14 PM4/18/10
Fred Flintstein wrote:
> WAY TO GO!! CHRIS IS THE BEST!!!

No, you're the best!

Henry

Apr 19, 2010, 12:14:36 AM4/19/10

it's not so hard - big car, someone else driving, stay hydrated, take
a couple of short rides on the way, hardly ideal but isn't this the
sort of thing that champions do ?

Fred K. Gringioni

Apr 19, 2010, 12:18:45 AM4/19/10

"Henry" <snogfest_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> it's not so hard - big car, someone else driving, stay hydrated, take
> a couple of short rides on the way, hardly ideal but isn't this the
> sort of thing that champions do ?

Dumbass -

You'd think.

For some reason, traveling just sucks the athletic life out of you.

Why? beats me.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

RobertH

Apr 19, 2010, 3:13:58 AM4/19/10

It's the sort of thing an amateur champion might do, or the sort of
thing someone who really wants to win Amstel Gold might do.

The directors did the right thing keeping their TDF hopefuls at home
while pretending they just can't make it. What's the point? They were
only going to Amstel Gold for training anyway.

Betty Munro

Apr 19, 2010, 4:52:26 AM4/19/10

K. Fred Gauss wrote:
> No, you're the best!