Nice racing in Corsica ! Old boss and New boss blow up...

Keith

Mar 27, 2010, 1:31:00 PM3/27/10
Very strong wind on the last climb, LA was in the back, then went to
the front but when Vino acclerated at 5km to go he blew up with Popo
(both finished 5' back)...then at 2km to go when Vino got off the
front...AC blew up (he finished 1' back)...After that all the second
fiddles (Evans, Rodgers, Sancherz, etc...) were confused as to what to
do since the new boss and the old boss were gone and that allowed
Fedrigo to win the race

Wonder what AC will have to say about this, bonked ? At least LA won't
be able to make fun of him like he did last year during Paris-Nice.

A. Dumas Fred

Mar 27, 2010, 2:48:22 PM3/27/10
Keith wrote:
> Wonder what AC will have to say about this, bonked ?

Allergies, which he always had:
http://twitter.com/albertocontador/status/11150842036

K. Fred Gauss

Mar 27, 2010, 2:56:04 PM3/27/10

If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me! I guess my brake
can quit rubbing now.

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 27, 2010, 3:12:25 PM3/27/10
Keith wrote:

Contador blew up because 2 nights ago, the motorcycles with refrigerated
panniers weren't given the 'all clear' signal to park behind the team
hotel. Any of you motherfuckers who think Cuntadick is racing clean need
to go visit a gynecologist in Spain.

Thanks,

Magilla

Fred Flintstein

Mar 27, 2010, 3:28:12 PM3/27/10

Hell, you guys are way ahead of me. I didn't know (or care)
that anybody was racing in Corsica.

But Keith knew. And Keith cared. Wake me up when its time
for Flanders.

Fred Flintstein

Betty Munro

Mar 27, 2010, 4:07:57 PM3/27/10
Fred Flintstein wrote:
> Hell, you guys are way ahead of me. I didn't know (or care)
> that anybody was racing in Corsica.

Its probably a mafia setup.

Betty Munro

Mar 27, 2010, 4:09:47 PM3/27/10

Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> Contador blew up because 2 nights ago, the motorcycles with refrigerated
> panniers weren't given the 'all clear' signal to park behind the team
> hotel. Any of you motherfuckers who think Cuntadick is racing clean need
> to go visit a gynecologist in Spain.

While Vino gets his delivered by Fox Mulder in a UFO.

Keith

Mar 27, 2010, 5:05:56 PM3/27/10

Google : "Hard Day, allergy has Mons appearing, it was a shame not to
go with the first for my teammates, now retrieval" ?

Original : Dia duro,la alergia ha aperecido,ha sido una pena no entrar
con los primeros por mis compañeros,ahora recuperando

So let me get this straight, his "allergies" prevented him from
pedalling ? odd...

Steve Freides

Mar 28, 2010, 11:45:23 AM3/28/10

I hereby nominate Keith for the position of Official RBR Rebel Without A
Clue.

Do I hear a second to my motion?

All in favor?

-S-

Tom Kunich

Mar 28, 2010, 3:17:56 PM3/28/10
"Steve Freides" <st...@kbnj.com> wrote in message

> I hereby nominate Keith for the position of Official RBR Rebel Without A
> Clue.

Let's try to return the group to a bicycle racing discussion group instead
of some sort of insult group. Not that I don't understand but if we don't
change no one else will either.

Zeno

Mar 29, 2010, 11:59:51 AM3/29/10

After being deprived of Versus cycling coverage for 6 months by DTV,
it was a jolt to reacquaint myself with Phil's idiosyncratic
commentary after the relatively straightforward and balanced cycling
coverage I have been watching on Universal Sports.

Welcome to back Phil Ligget's Criterium International, featuring
English Speaking Cycling Stars From the Former British Empire, led by
the indomitable David Miller. And welcome back to Phil's island of
myopic hyperbole -- Armstrong's bonk on the final climb was without
doubt the worst performance of his entire career!! etc etc. Phil is
only about 66 years old, but at times it sound like he is 86. Check
that --I know several 86 year olds who are more aware and coherent
than Phil.

Oh well, at least I don't have to switch to Dish to watch the Tour.

Zeno

Steve Freides

Mar 29, 2010, 10:31:27 PM3/29/10
Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Steve Freides" <st...@kbnj.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I hereby nominate Keith for the position of Official RBR Rebel
>> Without A Clue.
>
> Let's try to return the group to a bicycle racing discussion group
> instead of some sort of insult group.

It's both.

> Not that I don't understand but
> if we don't change no one else will either.

Oh, well ...

-S-