Is Chris Horner a doll?

Mr. Slate

Sep 20, 2010, 11:05:05 PM9/20/10
Women think so apparently and some of these comments! Ladies get a grip,
he's not all that cute.

Doll photos at bottom...
http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=39796

Message has been deleted

Anton Berlin

Sep 21, 2010, 10:01:38 AM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 5:41 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "Mr. Slate" <LikeFl...@NoSpammers.com> wrote in message

> : Women think so apparently and some of these comments! Ladies get a grip,

> : he's not all that cute.
> :
> : Doll photos at bottom...
> :http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=39796
>
> Bruce, you truly are dense.
>
> Women do not value the same things in men that men value in women. For
> women, youthful looks in men are not #1 on the list.
>
> thanks,
>
> Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Someone's been reading Geoff Miller.....

RicodJour

Sep 21, 2010, 10:24:34 AM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 6:41 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> "Mr. Slate" <LikeFl...@NoSpammers.com> wrote in message
>
> : Women think so apparently and some of these comments! Ladies get a grip,

> : he's not all that cute.
> :
> : Doll photos at bottom...
> :http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=39796
>
> Bruce, you truly are dense.
>
> Women do not value the same things in men that men value in women. For
> women, youthful looks in men are not #1 on the list.

Please feel free to elaborate on your understanding of the Women's
Hottie Check List.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 21, 2010, 11:08:43 AM9/21/10
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

> "Mr. Slate" <Like...@NoSpammers.com> wrote in message
> : Women think so apparently and some of these comments! Ladies get a grip,

> : he's not all that cute.
> :
> : Doll photos at bottom...
> : http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=39796
>

> Bruce, you truly are dense.
>
> Women do not value the same things in men that men value in women. For
> women, youthful looks in men are not #1 on the list.
>

> thanks,
>
> Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Not so fast, smarty pants.

Cougars like Demi Moore like to rock the cradle.

Magilla

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 21, 2010, 1:48:52 PM9/21/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

Dumbass -

Women do like youthful looks, it's just not #1 on the list.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 21, 2010, 2:02:02 PM9/21/10
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Women don't know what they like. All women are basically psychotic until
they get around 45-50. Once they hit 50 and realize no men want to really
hit them, they calm the fuck down.

Prior to hitting 45-50, they are completely zany....like a kitten jumping
around the room chasing shadows and climbing the curtain for no reason.

That is all.

Magilla

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 21, 2010, 4:43:47 PM9/21/10

Brad Anders

Sep 21, 2010, 8:42:23 PM9/21/10
On Sep 21, 3:41 am, "Kurgan Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "Mr. Slate" <LikeFl...@NoSpammers.com> wrote in message

> : Women think so apparently and some of these comments! Ladies get a grip,

> : he's not all that cute.
> :
> : Doll photos at bottom...
> :http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=39796
>
> Bruce, you truly are dense.
>
> Women do not value the same things in men that men value in women. For
> women, youthful looks in men are not #1 on the list.

Is that what it is? Goddamn it.

Brad Anders

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 22, 2010, 12:01:53 AM9/22/10

: Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
:
: > "Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message
: > news:4C98CA7A...@sandiegozoo.org...
: > : Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
: > :
: > : > "Mr. Slate" <Like...@NoSpammers.com> wrote in message
: > : > news:FJadnSrOTLB_vQXR...@sti.net...
: > : > : Women think so apparently and some of these comments! Ladies get a
: > grip,
: > : > : he's not all that cute.
: > : > :
: > : > : Doll photos at bottom...
: > : > : http://forums.teamestrogen.com/showthread.php?t=39796
: > : >
: > : > Bruce, you truly are dense.
: > : >
: > : > Women do not value the same things in men that men value in women.
For
: > : > women, youthful looks in men are not #1 on the list.
: > : >
: > : > thanks,
: > : >
: > : > Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
: > :
: > : Not so fast, smarty pants.
: > :
: > : Cougars like Demi Moore like to rock the cradle.
: >
: > Dumbass -
: >
: > Women do like youthful looks, it's just not #1 on the list.
: >
: > thanks,
: >
: > Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
:
: Women don't know what they like.

Dumbass -

Ya they do.

They like status.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 22, 2010, 12:23:02 AM9/22/10
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Okay, let me write that down with a Sharpie on my labia.

Magilla

Kurgan Gringioni

Sep 22, 2010, 1:16:32 AM9/22/10

"Magilla Gorilla" <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote in message

Dumbass -

The reason they seem kinda crazy is they pretend like it's not status
they're after. They'll rationalize how they're going after so-and-so in any
number of ways, but deep down inside it's the status thing.

It's instinctual. It's the same thing as us liking them because they're hot.

Frederick the Great

Sep 22, 2010, 2:37:06 AM9/22/10
In article <4C9984A6...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

If you tattooed it backward on your forehead you
could remind yourself every morning when you brush
your teeth. I assume you brush your teeth, and the
stench is your nest.

--
Old Fritz

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 22, 2010, 11:02:27 AM9/22/10

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

Okay - that I can buy into.

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 22, 2010, 11:03:33 AM9/22/10

Frederick the Great wrote:

Gorillas have an exclusive deal with Crest toothpaste.

Magilla

Michael Press

Sep 22, 2010, 2:57:23 PM9/22/10
In article <4C9A1AC5...@sandiegozoo.org>,
Magilla Gorilla <m.go...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:

> Gorillas have an exclusive deal with Crest toothpaste.

Are they okay with your massive doping program?

--
Michael Press