Unhappy

B. Lafferty

Jul 21, 2010, 12:13:14 PM7/21/10

Choppy Warburton

Jul 21, 2010, 1:25:20 PM7/21/10
On Jul 21, 11:13 am, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQsqS-mY3jI&feature=player_embedded

He's a classy guy, intentionally biffs an old man and then cusses at
fans.

GoneBeforeMyTime

Jul 21, 2010, 2:00:53 PM7/21/10
B. Lafferty wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQsqS-mY3jI&feature=player_embedded

Reading rbr probably got Lance bummed out. Maybe he's surprised how rbr
can't seem to walk by a tree without peeing on it.

--D-y

Jul 21, 2010, 2:15:43 PM7/21/10
On Jul 21, 12:25 pm, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Biff? Hands on the bars, bumped shoulders after the guy moved over
without looking behind. A "biff" is a blow, usually with a closed
fist.
Cusses? I heard "back off, get off".

Take the LanceHate glasses off, maybe you can see better.

Unhappy is a polite expression of the obvious state of mind.
--D-y

RicodJour

Jul 21, 2010, 2:30:13 PM7/21/10
On Jul 21, 1:25 pm, Choppy Warburton <choppywarbur...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

With reason. Your excuse? Right - you just enjoy it, same as every
other idjit.

The old guy made an obviously aggressive move and LANCE defended his
territory. LANCE should fire his bodyguard. A good bodyguard would
have run interference and had the old guy squashed up against the
chain link fence so LANCE could pass by unimpeded.

NoDannyNo

Jul 21, 2010, 3:00:51 PM7/21/10

Da old guy was innocent. However, the bodyguard should have done a
Sonny Corleone on the photog-- snatch his camera, smash it to the
ground, peel off a few c-notes, and toss them at the guy in disgust.
Later he could sneak into the guys hotel and garrote him with a SRAM
brake cable.

Kyle Legate

Jul 21, 2010, 3:17:13 PM7/21/10
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:13:14 -0400, B. Lafferty wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQsqS-mY3jI&feature=player_embedded

I'd be unhappy too if Eye of the Tiger was the soundtrack to my life.

Choppy Warburton

Jul 21, 2010, 4:19:56 PM7/21/10

Just one more thing Sly Stallone and Armstrong have in common.

Betty

Jul 21, 2010, 4:31:56 PM7/21/10

Kyle Legate wrote:
> I'd be unhappy too if Eye of the Tiger was the soundtrack to my life.

Rocky XX is going to feature LANCE versus Rocky.

LawBoy01

Jul 22, 2010, 9:55:28 AM7/22/10

Try to talk about something else for a day or two other than Lance.
Somebody else will do that for you, surely.

RicodJour

Jul 22, 2010, 11:09:18 AM7/22/10

Have you ever had success in telling a crack head to not smoke for a
day or two? It's an addiction. If LANCE falls off the radar,
Lunchmeat will have nothing to live for - he'll have to find a new
windmill.

Let's see, so far he's taken on the chess world (asteroid?) and
cycling (read LANCE)...my guess is his next righteous-indignation
battle will be either soapbox derby racing, or he'll find JESUS and
start/continue his proselytizing.

--D-y

Jul 22, 2010, 11:55:03 AM7/22/10

Sounds like he already found JC and just didn't want to talk about it
in public. You know, "walks on water" and "when sport was pure" have
consonance of a sort.
Whatever, none of my bidness. But, I'm hoping he goes after Lemond
next, since he seems to agree that Lemond was a doper, too.
Maybe Novitsky can find out the truth about Lemond's mitochodrial
myopathy, and the Miracle Brand© iron pills, too.

Bleu cheeze, ya'll.
--D-y

RicodJour

Jul 22, 2010, 1:12:39 PM7/22/10

Maybe it's that good old Catholic upbringing. He does seem rather
biblical in his predilections - more Old Testament than New.
BrainTrust would like nothing more than to see all of cycling go up in
smoke with the hopes (or not) that it would be reborn in a pure form.
You know, mental masturbation.

Anton Berlin

Jul 22, 2010, 2:50:03 PM7/22/10
Apparently you can fix the Christian problem with a hair dryer.

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/atheists-conduct-de-baptisms/story?id=11109379

Andre

Jul 22, 2010, 5:05:34 PM7/22/10
On Jul 22, 2:50 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Apparently you can fix the Christian problem with a hair dryer.
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/atheists-conduct-de-baptisms/story?id...

the guy he bumped had cancer. irony

B. Lafferty

Jul 22, 2010, 5:18:31 PM7/22/10
On 7/22/2010 2:50 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Apparently you can fix the Christian problem with a hair dryer.
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/atheists-conduct-de-baptisms/story?id=11109379

Thank you and God Bless you for posting that link. :-)

CowPunk

Jul 22, 2010, 6:27:51 PM7/22/10
He's already said he's doing Ironman.

Anton Berlin

Jul 22, 2010, 6:51:05 PM7/22/10
On Jul 22, 4:18 pm, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 7/22/2010 2:50 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:> Apparently you can fix the Christian problem with a hair dryer.
>
> >http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/atheists-conduct-de-baptisms/story?id...

> Thank you and God Bless you for posting that link. :-)

So you're really out for Armstrong not because he's a doper but
because he's an atheist???

B. Lafferty

Jul 22, 2010, 7:23:27 PM7/22/10

The real agenda is this. The Feds want to bring Lance in to blow dry
him. Novitsky thinks 1800 watts will make Lance sing.

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2010, 9:02:26 PM7/22/10
speaking of unhappy ...

LemonD, dude, give it up already. 1985 was like 25 years ago. You're
like Uncle Rico.

Betty

Jul 23, 2010, 4:58:57 AM7/23/10
CowPunk wrote: