radio karma for Gilbert?

Victor Kan

Apr 26, 2011, 12:17:05 PM4/26/11
April 2011:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/future-uncertain-for-omega-pharma-lotto-and-gilbert-despite-liege-win

“I panicked a little because I was completely isolated. I was mad at
my teammates and shouted through the radio that I needed help but
nobody came. By the time they came it was too late and about ten
riders had attacked. It was a very bad situation for us. At that
moment I was really mad at my team because last week during the
briefings we said that we had to be in the breakaway there and nobody
was there, so that's sad,” Gilbert said.

January 2011:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gilbert-supports-radio-ban

“It was nice in Geelong, I liked it. For me, if I could decide, I
would race without them. I can see a race, feel a race, so I don’t
need it. I won Lombardia without a radio. I was in contact with my
teammates and not with the car, and when you have a good vibe with
your teammates it’s more important than the one with your directeur
sportif. The most important relationship is the one you have with your
teammates,” Gilbert told Cyclingnews.