Who's On The Witness List?

BL

May 8, 2011, 8:01:52 PM5/8/11

Anton Berlin

May 8, 2011, 10:03:34 PM5/8/11
On May 8, 7:01 pm, BL <B...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> http://fraudbytes.blogspot.com/

Floyd is calling their bluff maybe with one of his own... maybe with a
Royal Flush that includes Queen Lance.

Mike Jacoubowsky

May 8, 2011, 11:24:26 PM5/8/11
>"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>"Contacted by VeloNews, Landis said he intends to mount a vigorous
>defense against the suit, arguing that all of the allegations he's
>leveled against the UCI and its former leaders are true, >and that the
>governing body's suit "will strengthen my resolve to expose them as the
>criminals that they are.""

I have already documented factual errors in some of his claims, based
upon first-hand information (as in, I was there). But I guess since
those claims were against a former team and its leadership, and not the
UCI, we can assume that "all of he allegations" he's leveled against
others are, in fact, true. My observations of his ability to spin an
untrue tale because it sounds good and attracts attention clearly don't
affect his stellar reputation as a factual witness to events.

A book he may have written notwithstanding.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com