Ping Laff

atriage

Oct 23, 2011, 3:44:57 PM10/23/11
Lance exited the swim 10 seconds behind the leaders at Maui, rbr insiders say
there will be a swat team waiting at the bike run transition to cuff him. I have
further information that units of the Texas 2nd Armored Division will be there
to provide backup in case LA tries any hanky panky. Watch this space...real soon
now.
http://triathlon.competitor.com/2011/10/news/lance-10-seconds-behind-the-lead-at-xterra-worlds_42124

Jimmy July

Oct 23, 2011, 3:48:20 PM10/23/11
On 10/23/2011 12:44 PM, atriage wrote:
> Watch this space...real soon now.
Time will tell.

Fred Flintstein

Oct 23, 2011, 4:29:03 PM10/23/11
Is triathletism a criminal offense in the US? If it
isn't it should be.

Brad Anders

Oct 23, 2011, 8:06:02 PM10/23/11
On Oct 23, 1:29 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:
Impressive result by LA (23rd). Clearly doping.

Brad Anders

Oct 23, 2011, 8:08:54 PM10/23/11

dave a

Oct 23, 2011, 8:57:58 PM10/23/11
As we learned from the Obama birth certificate investigation, Hawaii
isn't technically part of the US, it belongs to Kenya.

RicodJour

Oct 24, 2011, 11:00:59 AM10/24/11
On Oct 23, 8:06 pm, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 23, 1:29 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
> wrote:

> > > Time will tell.
>
> > Is triathletism a criminal offense in the US? If it
> > isn't it should be.
>

> Impressive result by LA (23rd). Clearly doping.

A bang on the head makes you dopey - ergo, he was head doping. That's
why people wear helmets.

Fred Flintstein

Oct 24, 2011, 12:44:10 PM10/24/11
You'd never find me doing a triathlon sober!

atriage

Oct 24, 2011, 1:05:21 PM10/24/11
Yeah tri involves that strange 'running' thing whereby you perambulate by
putting one leg in front of the other as quickly as possible and yet still go
very slowly. Can't say it's my cup of tea but given enough preparation substance
I could maybe get into it.

atriage

Oct 24, 2011, 4:30:09 PM10/24/11
Holy fuck, that's tomorrow! I wonder how Lance is enjoying his last day of
freedom today?

RicodJour

Oct 31, 2011, 10:14:54 PM10/31/11
You do realize that by continuously pointing out an OCD's obsessive
pseudo-prediction, that you're joining their OCD club, right?

There are better clubs. Just saying.

atriage

Nov 1, 2011, 4:19:05 AM11/1/11
Yeah but I've got an excuse, it's Tuesday today.

Simply Fred

Nov 1, 2011, 7:36:48 AM11/1/11
atriage wrote:
> Yeah but I've got an excuse, it's Tuesday today.

Can't be; Tuesday never comes. Its like the sky falling on our heads or
Americans grokking irony.