Dauphine & Chris Horner

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 4, 2010, 3:29:48 AM6/4/10
Team Radioshack

Janez Brajkovic
Ben Hermans
Christopher Horner
Geoffroy Lequatre
Sergio Miguel Moreira Paulinho
Sébastien Rosseler
Tomas Vaitkus
Haimar Zubeldia Agirre

So who's the team leader?

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Victor Kan

Jun 4, 2010, 12:34:12 PM6/4/10
> So who's the team leader?

Cyclingnews says "The team will be captained by Horner, who has has
solid results in similar races in the past."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/dauphine-radioshack-and-quick-step-announce-line-ups

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 4, 2010, 7:41:47 PM6/4/10
"Victor Kan" <victo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Went up about half an hour after my post. They must be reading rbr. Curious
there was no info on Johan Bruyneel's or Team Radio Shacks websites. This is
the Dauphine after all... not the Tour of Luxemborg. Geez.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

Francesco del Ponte

Jun 4, 2010, 7:59:18 PM6/4/10

"Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote:
>"Victor Kan" <victo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> So who's the team leader?
>>
>>Cyclingnews says "The team will be captained by Horner, Went up >>about half

an hour after my post. They must be reading rbr.

>Curious there was no info on Johan Bruyneel's or Team Radio Shacks >websites.
This is the Dauphine after all... not the Tour of
>Luxemborg. Geez.

The Dauphine sucks it, bro. TLux is the new prep race.
It avoids that whole unfriendly place where they eat
snails and rotted cheese.

Wait, didn't you say you and Horner were bros last week
in a post? Couldn't you just email him?

FDP

Dear Crabby

Jun 4, 2010, 9:01:12 PM6/4/10
On 6/4/10 12:29 AM, in article
OcednXrn-cnwNpXR...@earthlink.com, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
<Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote:

Maybe....
Mr. Liz Hatch (Tomas)

Andre

Jun 4, 2010, 11:19:58 PM6/4/10
On Jun 4, 9:01 pm, Dear Crabby <crabbycycl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/4/10 12:29 AM, in article
> OcednXrn-cnwNpXRnZ2dnUVZ_o2dn...@earthlink.com, "Mike Jacoubowsky"

> <Mi...@ChainReaction.com> wrote:
> > Team Radioshack
>
> > Janez Brajkovic
> > Ben Hermans
> > Christopher Horner
> > Geoffroy Lequatre
> > Sergio Miguel Moreira Paulinho
> > Sébastien Rosseler
> > Tomas Vaitkus
> > Haimar Zubeldia Agirre
>
> > So who's the team leader?
>
> > --Mike--     Chain Reaction Bicycles
> >www.ChainReactionBicycles.com
>
> Maybe....
> Mr. Liz Hatch (Tomas)- Hide quoted text -

Sébastien Rosseler is out.
Ben Hermans will lead.

S Perryman

Jun 6, 2010, 7:54:31 AM6/6/10
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

> Team Radioshack

> Janez Brajkovic
> Ben Hermans
> Christopher Horner
> Geoffroy Lequatre
> Sergio Miguel Moreira Paulinho
> Sébastien Rosseler
> Tomas Vaitkus
> Haimar Zubeldia Agirre

In order to see how nasty Contador is going to be come July, surely tis far
cheaper not to send a team and just watch live TV coverage instead.

Not to mention all the psychiatric treatment for the recurring nightmares
some of the above may experience at the thought of suffering the same again
only 3 weeks later.

Regards,
Steven Perryman

K. Fred Gauss

Jun 6, 2010, 1:07:47 PM6/6/10
S Perryman wrote:
> Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
>
>> Team Radioshack
>
>> Janez Brajkovic
>> Ben Hermans
>> Christopher Horner
>> Geoffroy Lequatre
>> Sergio Miguel Moreira Paulinho
>> S�bastien Rosseler

>> Tomas Vaitkus
>> Haimar Zubeldia Agirre
>
> In order to see how nasty Contador is going to be come July, surely tis far
> cheaper not to send a team and just watch live TV coverage instead.
>
> Not to mention all the psychiatric treatment for the recurring nightmares
> some of the above may experience at the thought of suffering the same again
> only 3 weeks later.

I think you may have stumbled upon the real reason Lance isn't there.

S Perryman

Jun 6, 2010, 2:04:34 PM6/6/10
K. Fred Gauss wrote:

> S Perryman wrote:

> I think you may have stumbled upon the real reason Lance isn't there.

1. Contador has just won the prologue.
2. Armstrong is allegedly riding the Tour de Suisse.

On #1, bloody hell.

On #2, the Dauphine course appears to be very much akin to the TdF
than can be said for the TdS. Riders in the former are likely to get a
much better mountains work-out than in the latter.

Anyone know if Vino is going to be admitted to ride the TdF ??
Based on the form to date, that is going to be a nasty pairing that
Astana will have.

Regards,
Steven Perryman

Amit Ghosh