Proof that the Perp Walk is imminent

Fred Flintstein

Oct 18, 2011, 4:08:07 PM10/18/11
http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong/status/125603373826310144

I guess not all perp walks are created equal. That's not where
I would expect to have to go for that.

Jimmy July

Oct 18, 2011, 4:10:32 PM10/18/11
Interesting that he would flee to Kona. We don't have an extradition
treaty with them.

atriage

Oct 18, 2011, 4:20:09 PM10/18/11
On 18/10/2011 21:08, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> http://twitter.com/#!/lancearmstrong/status/125603373826310144
>
> I guess not all perp walks are created equal.

I can see the headline in triathlon.competitor now... Lance does the perp
swim/ride/run in Kona, federal agents struggle to keep up.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Oct 18, 2011, 7:21:34 PM10/18/11
Dumbasses,

We are going to cuff him at the bike/run transition area,
while he is wearing Tri gear with a silly painted number
and visor. Just to compound the humiliation.

I talked to all the powers that be in California cycling and
they approved, because this tri dabbling is embarrassing
for pro cycling. Don't hate on me for trying to help uphold
the standards of the sport.

Sincerely,
Jeff

BL

Oct 18, 2011, 9:57:24 PM10/18/11
Don't you have any compassion for all those disappointed fans in Sao
Paulo?

Fred Flintstein

Oct 18, 2011, 10:16:12 PM10/18/11
Fockstick,

If you were up on your Portuguese you would know he wasn't
due in Brazil until the weekend following the triathlon.
So he's got something else going for when he was supposed
to be in São Paulo.

Please try to be a little more creative in your speculation
as to what that could be.

BL

Oct 19, 2011, 12:25:33 PM10/19/11
Soon, Moron. LOL!
Message has been deleted

Simply Fred

Oct 21, 2011, 4:10:13 AM10/21/11
atriage wrote:
> Well that's it then, now that Laff has explained to me how cyclists
> control California I can see you're ok to go.

The bodybuilder took over from the puny cyclists.

>When you do cuff Lance check how many gonads he's in possession of to
make sure it's not a
> decoy rider.

In horse racing terminology that would be ringer.