Another Lance Teammate Caught Doping on His Own

B. Lafferty

Aug 1, 2010, 11:44:05 AM8/1/10
Li Fuyu=Clenbuterol

Anton Berlin

Aug 1, 2010, 12:51:07 PM8/1/10
On Aug 1, 10:44 am, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Li Fuyu=Clenbuterol

Sorry Laff - I'll give Lance a pass on this one. I would bet that
Lance made it clear in no uncertain terms that no one associated with
this effort should dope. Besides this drug is outside of Lance's
normal MO.

B. Lafferty

Aug 1, 2010, 1:27:19 PM8/1/10

If you assume the entire team was entirely clean this year, you may be
correct. I just find it amusing that yet another Lance teammate has
gone the positive route. I can't help but think that Lance and Johan
are highly amused.

Anton Berlin

Aug 1, 2010, 1:56:44 PM8/1/10

A kind of bad luck streak - like crashing so many times in the tour -
or the ride I had a month ago where I had 5 flats.

drmofe

Aug 1, 2010, 8:12:34 PM8/1/10
On Aug 2, 3:44 am, "B. Lafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Li Fuyu=Clenbuterol