Doping is Killing the Sport!

1 view

Fred Flintstein

Jun 21, 2011, 11:44:06 AM6/21/11

Vagina Gorilla

Jun 21, 2011, 2:24:43 PM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 10:44 am, Fred Flintstein
<bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net> wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/saxo-bank-renews-sponsorship-for-2012

Good one dumbass. Next time read all of the headlines you fucking
twit.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/police-report-reveals-steroid-use-in-belgium

Choppy Warburton

Jun 21, 2011, 2:39:04 PM6/21/11

Fred Flintstein

Jun 21, 2011, 4:49:17 PM6/21/11

Dumbass,

The sponsors know that the fans don't care.

PS The use of 'cunt' as a pejorative is pretty gay.

Anton Berlin

Jun 21, 2011, 7:31:00 PM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 3:49 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net>
wrote:

> On 6/21/2011 1:39 PM, Choppy Warburton wrote:
>
> > On Jun 21, 10:44 am, Fred Flintstein
> > <bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net>  wrote:
> >>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/saxo-bank-renews-sponsorship-for-2012
>
> > Tell that to the Italians you stupid cunt.
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-federation-confirms-ban-on-al...

> Dumbass,
>
> The sponsors know that the fans don't care.

> PS The use of 'cunt' as a pejorative is pretty gay.

I think he had it right. You're a cunt.

Jimmy July

Jun 22, 2011, 1:43:32 PM6/22/11
On 06/21/2011 08:44 AM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/saxo-bank-renews-sponsorship-for-2012

Wonderful. It's a meta-troll. I love it!

Fred Flintstein

Jul 1, 2011, 2:23:40 PM7/1/11
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lance-armstrong-to-visit-the-tour-de-france

Sponsors won't touch Lance with a ten foot pole. No one will go
near him.

ilan

Jul 1, 2011, 8:21:13 PM7/1/11
On Jul 1, 8:23 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcremoveglobal.net>
wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lance-armstrong-to-visit-the-tour-de-...

> Sponsors won't touch Lance with a ten foot pole. No one will go
> near him.

I predict that the French police will arrest him after the Italian
police issue a warrant for witness tampering when he chased down
Simeoni's breakaway, so he can be extradited there.

-ilan