finally!!!

bar

Jun 21, 2011, 12:04:29 PM6/21/11

Vagina Gorilla

Jun 21, 2011, 2:00:10 PM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 11:04 am, bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/danielson-named-for-debut-tour-de-france

Danielson ""On the last day of the Tour, I'll tell you what it means
to me."

Day 3 we will all know what it means.

Michael Press

Jun 21, 2011, 3:52:07 PM6/21/11
In article
<e7820d7c-cfed-433b...@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
bar <barba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/danielson-named-for-debut-tour-de-france

He's ridden some grand tours and does not usually fall off
his bike, so I figure him to finish the race; and wish him well.

--
Michael Press

ilan

Jun 21, 2011, 8:23:49 PM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 9:52 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <e7820d7c-cfed-433b-b50a-b6edcb613...@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,

>  bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/danielson-named-for-debut-tour-de-france
>
> He's ridden some grand tours and does not usually fall off
> his bike, so I figure him to finish the race; and wish him well.
>
> --
> Michael Press

In the Tour de Suisse, he got dropped from the leader's climbing group
by dropping his chain when it came time to put it in the big
chainring, so expect better than Andy Schleck for the Tour de France.

-ilan

bar

Jun 21, 2011, 8:21:39 PM6/21/11
On Jun 21, 3:52 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <e7820d7c-cfed-433b-b50a-b6edcb613...@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/danielson-named-for-debut-tour-de-france
>
> He's ridden some grand tours and does not usually fall off
> his bike, so I figure him to finish the race; and wish him well.
>
> --
> Michael Press

are you serious, bro? quantify "some grand tours." and no, the tours
of california or georgia don't count.

my money's on a vicious stomach virus attacking him just prior to the
prologue. if he's lucky, JV might let him ride around in the car for a
couple of days afterwards.

-b-

Fred Flintstein

Jun 21, 2011, 10:13:00 PM6/21/11
On 6/21/2011 7:21 PM, bar wrote:
> are you serious, bro? quantify "some grand tours." and no, the tours
> of california or georgia don't count.
>
> my money's on a vicious stomach virus attacking him just prior to the
> prologue. if he's lucky, JV might let him ride around in the car for a
> couple of days afterwards.

Does Spain count? He's finished top ten there three times.

But yeah, the stomach virus takes the stage.

Michael Press

Jun 21, 2011, 11:52:23 PM6/21/11
In article
<8d92f37d-6e33-4da5...@p6g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
bar <barba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 21, 3:52 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <e7820d7c-cfed-433b-b50a-b6edcb613...@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> >  bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/danielson-named-for-debut-tour-de-france
> >
> > He's ridden some grand tours and does not usually fall off
> > his bike, so I figure him to finish the race; and wish him well.
>

> are you serious, bro? quantify "some grand tours." and no, the tours
> of california or georgia don't count.

So now you expect me to back up what I say?
Don't hold your breath.

--
Michael Press

bar

Jun 24, 2011, 6:14:38 PM6/24/11
On Jun 21, 11:52 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <8d92f37d-6e33-4da5-849e-9b05e451b...@p6g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,

>  bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jun 21, 3:52 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <e7820d7c-cfed-433b-b50a-b6edcb613...@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,

> > > He's ridden some grand tours and does not usually fall off
> > > his bike, so I figure him to finish the race; and wish him well.
>
> > are you serious, bro? quantify "some grand tours." and no, the tours
> > of california or georgia don't count.
>
> So now you expect me to back up what I say?
> Don't hold your breath.
>
> --
> Michael Press

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/in-form-martin-left-out-of-garmin-cervelo-tour-de-france-team

I just don't know about taking TD to The Show over Martin. an
irishman, i suspect Martin has the sturdier stomach than TD ... and
that could make all the difference.

-b-

Simply Fred

Jun 25, 2011, 7:05:02 AM6/25/11
bar wrote:
> I just don't know about taking TD to The Show over Martin. an
> irishman, i suspect Martin has the sturdier stomach than TD

All TD needs to do is start drinking Guiness to improve the strength of
his stomach lining or kill him.

Frederick the Great

Jun 25, 2011, 1:08:21 PM6/25/11
In article
<11514c56-ef4d-49d4...@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,
bar <barba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 21, 11:52 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > In article
> > <8d92f37d-6e33-4da5-849e-9b05e451b...@p6g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> >  bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > are you serious, bro? quantify "some grand tours." and no, the tours
> > > of california or georgia don't count.
> >
> > So now you expect me to back up what I say?
> > Don't hold your breath.
>

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/in-form-martin-left-out-of-garmin-cervelo-tour-de-france-team

He certainly has a lot to say about it, ...

> I just don't know about taking TD to The Show over Martin. an
> irishman,

... which is exactly what I expect from an Irishman.

> i suspect Martin has the sturdier stomach than TD ... and
> that could make all the difference.

Do you question Jonathan Vaughters's competence to
run a big time pro cycling team?

--
Old Fritz

bar

Jun 25, 2011, 1:43:42 PM6/25/11
On Jun 25, 1:08 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> In article
> <11514c56-ef4d-49d4-903c-7c505f5c8...@j25g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,

>  bar <barbari...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Jun 21, 11:52 pm, Michael Press <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <8d92f37d-6e33-4da5-849e-9b05e451b...@p6g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,

> > > So now you expect me to back up what I say?
> > > Don't hold your breath.
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/in-form-martin-left-out-of-garmin-cer...

> He certainly has a lot to say about it, ...
>
> > I just don't know about taking TD to The Show over Martin.  an
> > irishman,
>
>  ... which is exactly what I expect from an Irishman.
>
> > i suspect Martin has the sturdier stomach than TD ... and
> > that could make all the difference.
>
> Do you question Jonathan Vaughters's competence to
> run a big time pro cycling team?

Of course not. I just think JV's affection for TD may have clouded his
judgment in this instance. Martin, after all, actually has some
results this year (http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/photos/in-form-
martin-left-out-of-garmin-cervelo-tour-de-france-team/178621)

-b-