Can't gripe with Gripel

Anton Berlin

Jul 12, 2011, 11:14:34 AM7/12/11
Always nice to see Cavendouche lose a drag race.

He's been hand fed a meatball for every sprint he's ever "won".

Uncle Dave

Jul 12, 2011, 12:01:23 PM7/12/11
On Jul 12, 4:14 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Always nice to see Cavendouche lose a drag race.
>
> He's been hand fed a meatball for every sprint he's ever "won".

Well, it is his job and he is pretty good at it. He's hardly unique.
Remember how

I always enjoy seeing one trick ponies get their come uppance though
it never seems to happen to those riders who try and bore us to death
each year then end up on the podium. Brilliant tactics from OPL -
Gilbert had everyone thinking he was crazy but it did the trick
leaving Cav exposed. He's not an Abdou, he's lost on his own. The
problem is getting him lost and they did a magnificent job of that
today. One positive thing about him, at least he keeps going to the
finish of the race unlike, say, Cipollini.

UD

RicodJour

Jul 12, 2011, 12:47:39 PM7/12/11

Are you still talking about Cavenish...? He's sat up more times than
anybody else. He 'sat up' today - what a sorry excuse for a bike
throw at the line. He just put his head down and forgot the toss
part.

Uncle Dave

Jul 12, 2011, 1:06:12 PM7/12/11

The race. Not the stage.

UD

Choppy Warburton

Jul 12, 2011, 2:21:26 PM7/12/11

I thought Cavendish is a great tosser. ( Of salads )

--D-y

Jul 13, 2011, 11:20:13 AM7/13/11
On Jul 12, 10:14 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Always nice to see Cavendouche lose a drag race.
>
> He's been hand fed a meatball for every sprint he's ever "won".

Today, they should have had Gripel at a second at the finish. He was
right on Cavendish's wheel-- well, for a moment he was, anyhow.

Oh-oh, insult to injury, Cavendish is in Green.
He obviously likes it too. Watch out! This could be the year!
--D-y

atriage

Jul 13, 2011, 2:16:16 PM7/13/11
On 12/07/2011 16:14, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Always nice to see Cavendouche lose a drag race.

Cavendish outdrags Greipel, takes stage 11, wears green.
...Suck it DAHN fagboi...
You must be getting used to the taste of Cav's jism by now huh!
Muhwahhaha...you cum slurping, fagbrained wankstain.

atriage

Jul 13, 2011, 2:23:58 PM7/13/11
Look, if you're gonna start posting sensible analysis you'll have to find
another group.

Anton Berlin

Jul 13, 2011, 6:21:05 PM7/13/11

> Cavendish outdrags Greipel, takes stage 11, wears green.
> ...Suck it DAHN fagboi...
> You must be getting used to the taste of Cav's jism by now huh!
> Muhwahhaha...you cum slurping, fagbrained wankstain.

This public display of gaythusiasm makes you the cum slurping fanboi.

I can't even spell Gripples name right.

atriage

Jul 13, 2011, 6:27:20 PM7/13/11
On 13/07/2011 23:21, Anton Berlin wrote:

> I can't even spell Gripples name right.

Well you said it.

ilan

Jul 13, 2011, 7:09:30 PM7/13/11
On Jul 12, 5:14 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Always nice to see Cavendouche lose a drag race.
>
> He's been hand fed a meatball for every sprint he's ever "won".

I liked him complaining about Feillu jumping from wheel to wheel. In
yesterday's stage, in the last 300m, Greipel just took Cavendish's
wheel away from Feillu who just let him, so "safe riding" means "being
his bitch".

-ilan

Simply Fred

Jul 14, 2011, 5:08:30 AM7/14/11

atriage wrote:
> Well you said it.

Perhaps Gripel will get better leadouts now he's on Ulrich, Salvodelli
and Deluca's team.