just saw another brain dead moto driver

1 view

Frederick the Great

Jul 20, 2011, 4:46:46 PM7/20/11
Just saw another brain dead moto driver stopped
in the high side exit of a nasty cobblestone
hair pin turn on the descent, totally robbing
Perez of his exit strategy. What a jerk.

--
Old Fritz

atriage

Jul 20, 2011, 6:16:48 PM7/20/11

Probably just hates Basques.

Scott

Jul 20, 2011, 9:36:04 PM7/20/11

Who doesn't?

Simply Fred

Jul 21, 2011, 5:01:14 AM7/21/11

Scott wrote:
> Who doesn't?

Liggett does unless they pay him back for his car.

ilan

Jul 21, 2011, 6:33:23 AM7/21/11

ETA

Jul 21, 2011, 2:11:53 PM7/21/11

We 'paid him back' once, how many times do you want?

Uncle Dave

Jul 22, 2011, 3:56:58 AM7/22/11

Bull-baiting bastards.

UD

Frederick the Great

Jul 22, 2011, 9:05:36 PM7/22/11
In article
<52469060-3a66-421f...@10g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
ilan <ila...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 20, 10:46 pm, Frederick the Great <rub...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > Just saw another brain dead moto driver stopped
> > in the high side exit of a nasty cobblestone
> > hair pin turn on the descent, totally robbing
> > Perez of his exit strategy. What a jerk.

Thanks.

--
Old Fritz