Lance: Doper and Ecoterrorist?

DA74

Jul 15, 2010, 11:21:26 PM7/15/10
Found in the comments section of a TdF article on NBC's web site. LOL:

"Cyclist star Lance Armstrong has a gorgeous home in Texas, and is
apparently one of the biggest users of water in the whole state.

So from a champion cyclist to a champion water waster, which is a
surprise since Lance is quite well known for being really socially
conscious. But chances are, he might not know about how much water his
home consumes.

In July, 2008, Mr. Armstrong, who won the Tour de France seven times,
used a whopping 330,000 gallons of water at his lush Spanish-colonial
home, with an acre of gardens and a swimming pool, city water
authority officials said.

This tremendous flow of H2O, which is 38 times what the average
household in the city uses in the summer, comes as Texas is going
through a dry spell and officials are asking people to cut back on
watering their lawns. "We are definitely short on rain," Lisa Rhodes,
a spokeswoman for the authority, said with a sigh.

Mr. Armstrong declined to be interviewed. "

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2010, 11:25:53 PM7/15/10

> Mr. Armstrong declined to be interviewed. "

Armstrong not talking! INTERPOL involved! Subpoenas will be issued!

B. Lafferty

Jul 16, 2010, 12:00:22 AM7/16/10

Michael Press

Jul 16, 2010, 12:09:01 AM7/16/10
In article
<43c3faa6-ec83-4e81...@d37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
"derF...@gmail.com" <derf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Mr. Armstrong declined to be interviewed. "
>
> Armstrong not talking! INTERPOL involved! Subpoenas will be issued!

He will talk when they get him under the lights.

--May I have a glass of water?
--Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

--
Michael Press

B. Lafferty

Jul 16, 2010, 7:44:20 AM7/16/10
On 7/16/2010 12:09 AM, Michael Press wrote:
> In article
> <43c3faa6-ec83-4e81...@d37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
> "derF...@gmail.com"<derf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>> Mr. Armstrong declined to be interviewed. "
>>
>> Armstrong not talking! INTERPOL involved! Subpoenas will be issued!
>
> He will talk when they get him under the lights.
>
> --May I have a glass of water?

Perrier, tap or sewer, Lance?

NoDannyNo

Jul 16, 2010, 8:44:41 AM7/16/10

“I’m a little shocked,” he told The Statesman. “There’s no
justification for that much water.” He added, “I need to fix this.”

The article is almost a year old. Did he "fix this"?

Anton Berlin

Jul 16, 2010, 8:47:36 AM7/16/10

Doubtful he fixed the illegal aliens that are doing all the watering
either

NoDannyNo

Jul 16, 2010, 9:01:08 AM7/16/10

He probably needs to consult with Mel Gibson on how to handle that one.

Betty

Jul 16, 2010, 11:04:37 AM7/16/10
Anton Berlin wrote:
> Doubtful he fixed the illegal aliens that are doing all the watering
> either

Where's he supposed to get blue cooler boxes from if the aliens go ?

Keith

Jul 16, 2010, 9:33:45 PM7/16/10
On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 05:44:41 -0700 (PDT), NoDannyNo
<riggo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > This tremendous flow of H2O, which is 38 times what the average
>> > household in the city uses in the summer, comes as Texas is going
>> > through a dry spell and officials are asking people to cut back on
>> > watering their lawns. "We are definitely short on rain," Lisa Rhodes,
>> > a spokeswoman for the authority, said with a sigh.
>>
>> > Mr. Armstrong declined to be interviewed. "
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/16/us/16lance.html
>
>“I’m a little shocked,” he told The Statesman. “There’s no
>justification for that much water.” He added, “I need to fix this.”
>
>The article is almost a year old. Did he "fix this"?

Sure, like he kept his promise to Heras to help him win the Vueta when
he joined US Postal to help him level the competition in the climbs in
2002 and 2003.

Fred Flintstein

Jul 17, 2010, 10:18:54 AM7/17/10
Keith wrote:??> On Fri, 16 Jul 2010 05:44:41 -0700 (PDT), NoDannyNo??> <riggo...@hotmail.com> wrote:??> ??>>>> This tremendous flow of H2O, which is 38 times what the average??>>>> household in the city uses in the summer, comes as Texas is going??>>>> through a dry spell and officials are asking people to cut back on??>>>> watering their lawns. "We are definitely short on rain," Lisa Rhodes,??>>>> a spokeswoman for the authority, said with a sigh.??>>>> Mr. Armstrong declined to be interviewed. "??>>> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/16/us/16lance.html??>> “I’m a little shocked,” he told The Statesman. “There’s no??>> justification for that much water.” He added, “I need to fix this.”??>>??>> The article is almost a year old. Did he "fix this"???> ??> Sure, like he kept his promise to Heras to help him win the Vueta when??> he joined US Postal to help him level the competition in the climbs in??> 2002 and 2003.??> ????Dumbass,????Poor, poor Roberto almost died choking on t
he money he got from??USP after riding as a pauper for Kelme.????Fred Flintstein??

Fred Flintstein

Jul 17, 2010, 10:22:44 AM7/17/10

Wttf!

What I meant to say was...

Poor, poor Roberto almost died choking on the money he got from

USP after riding as a pauper for Kelme.

Fred Flintstein

Perry

Jul 21, 2010, 2:57:53 PM7/21/10
Many of we astute observers believe that history will condemn
Armstrong's multiple bogus CANCER stories more than his unquestioned
DOPING.

But whatever, as he nears the end, maybe a lot of reflective people
have stopped
buying into Lance's concocted-by-an-agent-for-a-heartening-money-
making-miraculous "cancer cure"story.

"CANCER"+STEROIDS = $

Look you sports dupes. It doesn't take the brains of an ashtray to
deduce that if Armstrong's stage 4 bodywide cancer recovery was free
of fiction, his every physiological and cellular aspect would have
been studied and scrutinized by researchers to the Nth-degree to
determine if his recovery path could be replicated in/by other
seriously ill patients.

Of course, THAT route would have required long-term, in-depth BLOOD
exams and analyses, wouldn't it?