Related to the Uniballer Investigation?

BLafferty

Nov 13, 2010, 1:53:23 PM11/13/10

Fred Flintstein

Nov 13, 2010, 3:54:20 PM11/13/10
On 11/13/2010 12:53 PM, BLafferty wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-search-popovychs-home-in-tuscany
>
> Time will tell.

Dumbass,

Popo never rode for US Postal.

Fred Flintstein

Fred Fredburger

Nov 13, 2010, 4:12:35 PM11/13/10

Everything all police do everywhere is focused on busting Armstrong.

BLafferty

Nov 13, 2010, 8:05:51 PM11/13/10

You make a great dimwitted public defender in Mississippi, FuckTard.

DirtRoadie

Nov 13, 2010, 9:07:42 PM11/13/10
On Nov 13, 6:05 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 11/13/2010 3:54 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
>
> > On 11/13/2010 12:53 PM, BLafferty wrote:
> >>http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-search-popovychs-home-...

> >> Time will tell.
>
> > Dumbass,
>
> > Popo never rode for US Postal.
>
> > Fred Flintstein
>
> You make a great dimwitted public defender in Mississippi, FuckTard.

OK, Fucktard, I'll bite (and undoubtedly recognize the futility
later). What do you find irrelevant (trying to make English out of
what you said) about Popo's lack of affiliation with USPS?
Or what do you think the investigators will find?

DR

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Nov 13, 2010, 9:12:51 PM11/13/10
On Nov 13, 1:54 pm, Fred Flintstein <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net>
wrote:

> On 11/13/2010 12:53 PM, BLafferty wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-search-popovychs-home-...

> > Time will tell.
>
> Dumbass,
>
> Popo never rode for US Postal.
>
> Fred Flintstein

Heathen,

There is no doping investigation beside that of LANCE,
and thou shalt have no other doping investigations
before it.

Fredmaster Ben

RicodJour

Nov 13, 2010, 9:18:21 PM11/13/10

When Barry harps on LANCE it's _exactly_ like...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yZHveWFvqM

I mean exactly. Spooky exactly, and it's done for the same reasons.

DirtRoadie

Nov 13, 2010, 9:50:20 PM11/13/10
On Nov 13, 7:18 pm, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 9:07 pm, DirtRoadie <DirtRoa...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > You make a great dimwitted public defender in Mississippi, FuckTard.
>
> > OK, Fucktard, I'll bite (and undoubtedly recognize the futility
> > later).  What do you find irrelevant (trying to make English out of
> > what you said) about Popo's lack of affiliation with USPS?
> > Or what do you think the investigators will find?
>
> When Barry harps on LANCE it's _exactly_ like...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yZHveWFvqM

> I mean exactly. Spooky exactly, and it's done for the same reasons.

I may have added too many negatives to keep track of.
Popo did not ride for USPS.
Lafferty ridicules that fact (suggesting _ir_relevance) .
My query to Lafferty, the fucktard, should have been, how is Popo
relevant to the LA investigation? ( the prior BL post is far from
making clear any relevance.)

DR

dave a

Nov 14, 2010, 10:29:20 AM11/14/10

Explaining a laffatme thread is a sure sign that winter is upon us...

derf...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2010, 11:15:04 AM11/14/10
On Nov 13, 1:53 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Time will tell.

goddamn ... how does he manage to come up with such profound sayings
and analysis over and over and over ... ?

Fred Fredburger

Nov 14, 2010, 11:59:48 AM11/14/10

If you keep this up, we'll elect you "Pope of RBR". Then you'll have to
be celibate. I mean, more celibate.

Fred Flintstein

Nov 14, 2010, 2:15:01 PM11/14/10

Dumbass,

Last year one of us thought the feds would be coming
after flandis for hacking a computer at the French lab.
And one of us thought you were a moron.

A year later, which one of those guys was on the mark?

Fred Flintstein

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 14, 2010, 2:29:15 PM11/14/10

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> If you keep this up, we'll elect you "Pope of RBR". Then you'll have to
> be celibate. I mean, more celibate.

Cantorian celibacy sucks.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 14, 2010, 2:30:40 PM11/14/10

derF...@gmail.com wrote:
> goddamn ... how does he manage to come up with such profound sayings
> and analysis over and over and over ... ?

Dope or dopamine.

H. Fred Kveck

Nov 14, 2010, 10:05:52 PM11/14/10
In article <1tWdnceF092oqH3R...@giganews.com>,
Fred Flintstein <bob.sc...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote:

> On 11/13/2010 7:05 PM, BLafferty wrote:

> >> Dumbass,
> >>
> >> Popo never rode for US Postal.
> >>
> >> Fred Flintstein
> >
> > You make a great dimwitted public defender in Mississippi, FuckTard.
>
> Dumbass,
>
> Last year one of us thought the feds would be coming
> after flandis for hacking a computer at the French lab.
> And one of us thought you were a moron.

Last year one of you two thought that Flandis was evil incarnate, a man with no
shame and a cheat of the worst kind. Now one of you thinks he's the epitome of
trustworthiness and a great source of information about the most important thing on
the planet, the takedown of LANCE. Oh wait, the same person thinks both of these
things! Hahaha!

Anton Berlin

Nov 15, 2010, 9:02:22 AM11/15/10
Did any of you ball garglers actually read the article?

At first I thought Lafferty was making some stretch (esp based on the
comments in this thread) but clicking through to the article and
reading it makes Laff look pretty generous with his "wait and see"
attitude.

There are far greater implications here. The fuck Popo was in the US
and they know where and when and why to serve him.

They are digging deep - now Popo's lawyer will say whatever he wants
and the typical "see no evil" PR was released but apparently if that
were the case there be no reason for the subsequent seizures.

He either gave them something or was evasive / deceptive and detected
(or contrary statements by other parties) led to the Italian police
actions.

I'll bump Laff's idea - THIS ABSOLUTELY HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE
UNIBALLER INVESTIGATION.

Pluck the scrotum hairs out of your eyes and read the god damn article
first before you get your panties in a twist. You know who you
are..... The cunts with the weekly mouthwash receipts.

BLafferty

Nov 15, 2010, 10:00:32 AM11/15/10

:-)

Mike Jacoubowsky

Nov 15, 2010, 12:26:38 PM11/15/10

"Anton Berlin" <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Did any of you ball garglers actually read the article?
>
> At first I thought Lafferty was making some stretch (esp based on the
> comments in this thread) but clicking through to the article and
> reading it makes Laff look pretty generous with his "wait and see"
> attitude.
>
> There are far greater implications here. The fuck Popo was in the US
> and they know where and when and why to serve him.
>
> They are digging deep - now Popo's lawyer will say whatever he wants
> and the typical "see no evil" PR was released but apparently if that
> were the case there be no reason for the subsequent seizures.
>
> He either gave them something or was evasive / deceptive and detected
> (or contrary statements by other parties) led to the Italian police
> actions.
>
> I'll bump Laff's idea - THIS ABSOLUTELY HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE
> UNIBALLER INVESTIGATION.

I don't think the prosecutor is sharing information from the grand jury
testimony with the Italian. They are likely acting on their own, seeing
an opportunity to justify their existence and get some press. Besides,
it doesn't look like much is coming from this... the Italians tend to
show their cards on seized evidence very quickly, which is another
reason why it wouldn't make sense for them (Italian police) to be acting
on behalf of the grand jury. Unless you *knew* you were going to get
some really damaging evidence, what would the point be? If they don't
find anything, that hurts their chances at getting others to roll. not
helps. And why would you conduct a raid after giving enough time for
Popo to clean things up, if Popo had given questionable answers to the
grand jury?

We'll know by the end of the week if they have anything on Popo. If not,
it doesn't help the grand jury case.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Fred Flintstein

Nov 15, 2010, 1:08:14 PM11/15/10
On 11/15/2010 11:26 AM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

> We'll know by the end of the week if they have anything on Popo. If not,
> it doesn't help the grand jury case.

Even if Popo told them that LANCE was hooked up to IV bags
that he carried in his jersey pockets as he rode, he would
still be irrelevant to the grand jury investigation. For
the same reason that Betsy Andreau is irrelevant.

Anything that is outside of 1998-2004 is irrelevant. Except
to fishing federal investigators, trolls, and OCD whack jobs.

If I ever reach a point where no one agrees with me besides
Laff I hope I still retain enough sense to end it all right
there.

Fred Flintstein

BLafferty

Nov 15, 2010, 1:29:51 PM11/15/10
On 11/15/2010 12:26 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "Anton Berlin"<truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Did any of you ball garglers actually read the article?
>>
>> At first I thought Lafferty was making some stretch (esp based on the
>> comments in this thread) but clicking through to the article and
>> reading it makes Laff look pretty generous with his "wait and see"
>> attitude.
>>
>> There are far greater implications here. The fuck Popo was in the US
>> and they know where and when and why to serve him.
>>
>> They are digging deep - now Popo's lawyer will say whatever he wants
>> and the typical "see no evil" PR was released but apparently if that
>> were the case there be no reason for the subsequent seizures.
>>
>> He either gave them something or was evasive / deceptive and detected
>> (or contrary statements by other parties) led to the Italian police
>> actions.
>>
>> I'll bump Laff's idea - THIS ABSOLUTELY HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE
>> UNIBALLER INVESTIGATION.
>
> I don't think the prosecutor is sharing information from the grand jury
> testimony with the Italian.

How would you know? Answer: You don't.

>They are likely acting on their own, seeing
> an opportunity to justify their existence and get some press. Besides,
> it doesn't look like much is coming from this... the Italians tend to
> show their cards on seized evidence very quickly, which is another
> reason why it wouldn't make sense for them (Italian police) to be acting
> on behalf of the grand jury.

This may come as something of a surprise to you, but European police
agencies have and still do cooperate with inquiries in other countries,
like the US, particularly when there may be an overlap of jurisdiction
or interest. It's now going on a week later and I haven't read anything
about the Italian police saying what they found. Do you think maybe they
are analyzing text and email records and other data of interest to the
L.A. investigation? If they find something helpful to the AUSA in L.
A., do you think they would shout about it in public? Probably not.

> Unless you *knew* you were going to get
> some really damaging evidence, what would the point be? If they don't
> find anything, that hurts their chances at getting others to roll.

The standard isn't that they are seeking "really damaging evidence." It
could be that they are seeking little pieces of evidence to create a
case against Armstrong & Co. in the US and perhaps aid in an Italian
doping investigation of Popo and others in Italy.

>not
> helps. And why would you conduct a raid after giving enough time for
> Popo to clean things up, if Popo had given questionable answers to the
> grand jury?

The raid seemed to come fairly quickly after Popo's GJ appearance,
especially considering that it takes a little time to convey info and
materials to a foreign jurisdiction to allow them to have an
investigating magistrate order a search and seizure. If the L.A. AUSA
is behind the search, that could explain the timing. What makes you
think perps are smart enough to erase everything. Even if they try to,
it doesn't always work. Most perps are rather stupid and most of them
never think they're going to get caught, so they don't have covering
their traces foremost in mind.

> We'll know by the end of the week if they have anything on Popo. If not,
> it doesn't help the grand jury case.

I doubt that you'll learn much of anything relating to Popo and
Armstrong until an indictment comes down.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Nov 15, 2010, 7:29:13 PM11/15/10
"BLafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> On 11/15/2010 12:26 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
>> "Anton Berlin"<truth...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>> Did any of you ball garglers actually read the article?
>>>
>>> At first I thought Lafferty was making some stretch (esp based on the
>>> comments in this thread) but clicking through to the article and
>>> reading it makes Laff look pretty generous with his "wait and see"
>>> attitude.
>>>
>>> There are far greater implications here. The fuck Popo was in the US
>>> and they know where and when and why to serve him.
>>>
>>> They are digging deep - now Popo's lawyer will say whatever he wants
>>> and the typical "see no evil" PR was released but apparently if that
>>> were the case there be no reason for the subsequent seizures.
>>>
>>> He either gave them something or was evasive / deceptive and detected
>>> (or contrary statements by other parties) led to the Italian police
>>> actions.
>>>
>>> I'll bump Laff's idea - THIS ABSOLUTELY HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE
>>> UNIBALLER INVESTIGATION.
>>
>> I don't think the prosecutor is sharing information from the grand jury
>> testimony with the Italian.
>
> How would you know? Answer: You don't.

I don't know that. That's why I said I "think" he won't be sharing that
information. Part of the reason I "think" that is because of the
all-important veil of secrecy surrounding the proceedings that you so often
remind us of. Thus I "think" it likely the prosecutor is going to be holding
his cards closely. Did I misunderstand your earlier posts?

>>They are likely acting on their own, seeing
>> an opportunity to justify their existence and get some press. Besides,
>> it doesn't look like much is coming from this... the Italians tend to
>> show their cards on seized evidence very quickly, which is another
>> reason why it wouldn't make sense for them (Italian police) to be acting
>> on behalf of the grand jury.
>
> This may come as something of a surprise to you, but European police
> agencies have and still do cooperate with inquiries in other countries,
> like the US, particularly when there may be an overlap of jurisdiction or
> interest. It's now going on a week later and I haven't read anything about
> the Italian police saying what they found. Do you think maybe they are
> analyzing text and email records and other data of interest to the L.A.
> investigation? If they find something helpful to the AUSA in L.
> A., do you think they would shout about it in public? Probably not.

Again, I don't "think" the grand jury prosecutor wants to have a rogue
wildcard out there mucking things up. Nor do I "think" that the Italians
have the greatest reputation for how they conduct their raids and question
whether evidence they obtain would hold much water in US courts. You're in a
better position to know that than I am. Euro standards clearly favor the
prosecution over the defendant. How does that play out when you introduce
evidence (gained in Italy) into an American court that was obtained in ways
that wouldn't wash if done here? Maybe it doesn't matter, and the best
technique for an American prosecutor is in fact to use evidence obtained
thusly?

>> Unless you *knew* you were going to get
>> some really damaging evidence, what would the point be? If they don't
>> find anything, that hurts their chances at getting others to roll.
>
> The standard isn't that they are seeking "really damaging evidence." It
> could be that they are seeking little pieces of evidence to create a case
> against Armstrong & Co. in the US and perhaps aid in an Italian doping
> investigation of Popo and others in Italy.

Or, as I suggested, they could just be looking for headlines to justify
their existence. Not that that's in any way at odds with generally accepted
standards of human behaviour.

> >not
>> helps. And why would you conduct a raid after giving enough time for
>> Popo to clean things up, if Popo had given questionable answers to the
>> grand jury?
>
> The raid seemed to come fairly quickly after Popo's GJ appearance,
> especially considering that it takes a little time to convey info and
> materials to a foreign jurisdiction to allow them to have an investigating
> magistrate order a search and seizure. If the L.A. AUSA is behind the
> search, that could explain the timing. What makes you think perps are
> smart enough to erase everything. Even if they try to, it doesn't always
> work. Most perps are rather stupid and most of them never think they're
> going to get caught, so they don't have covering their traces foremost in
> mind.

Forget erasing things. Move them!!! My goodness, if I had something to hide,
I wouldn't leave it at my home. People who have stuff to hide in the US
Postal (I almost said Armstrong) investigation have had tons of time to get
their houses in order. Financial trails are a very different issue, but
simple things like phones and computers? Why make it so easy for the
prosecutor? For the phone, you use a prepaid service and toss it. For the
computer, email records can't be assumed to have gone away, because
somewhere there's a server that probably still has them. But records of
websites visited and transactions done... if you're guilty of criminal
activity and you've got a computer you used to help commit them, and it's
lying around the house... that's just plain nuts. Maybe consider using an
operating system where everything's on a flash drive and just smash the
darned thing if you get caught. I agree, that's going way beyond how people
think and their general expertise in such things.

But didn't we learn ANYTHING from Nixon?

>> We'll know by the end of the week if they have anything on Popo. If not,
>> it doesn't help the grand jury case.
>
> I doubt that you'll learn much of anything relating to Popo and Armstrong
> until an indictment comes down.

That would be so much unlike the Italians though, and that's the reason I
question cooperation between them and Novitsky.

derf...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2010, 11:55:19 PM11/15/10
On Nov 15, 10:00 am, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote
> :-)

lol man, Lance is going to have to get off the trainer and kick your
ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqSBZ8Xsjiw

BLafferty

Nov 18, 2010, 6:59:54 AM11/18/10
On 11/13/2010 1:53 PM, BLafferty wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-search-popovychs-home-in-tuscany
>

> Time will tell.
And it has.

Cyclist Yaroslav Popovych has become one of the central figures in the
Lance Armstrong doping investigation. US investigators met with the
Italian police yesterday in Lyon, France, to review information and
property it seized in a raid of Popovych's home Thursday.

Police agents seized a computer and mobile telephones from Popovych's
home in Tuscany. The raid is part of an investigation in Padova and also
key to an investigation centred on Popovych's American team-mate, Armstrong.

Read more:
http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/6398/Armstrong-case-Investigators-meet-with-Italians.aspx#ixzz15dOhi8Ps

Anton Berlin

Nov 18, 2010, 8:33:28 AM11/18/10
On Nov 15, 10:55 pm, "derFah...@gmail.com" <derfah...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Only a ball gargler would post that link or some other kind of
deutschebag