Hey, Johan--Belgians Cooperating Too

BLafferty

Nov 19, 2010, 1:51:36 PM11/19/10
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-confirm-focus-on-drug-trafficking-in-us-postal-investigation

And there was an FBI agent at the meetings with Novitsky and Miller
named Olivier Faraole.

Mike Jacoubowsky

Nov 19, 2010, 7:19:17 PM11/19/10
"BLafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-confirm-focus-on-drug-trafficking-in-us-postal-investigation
>
> And there was an FBI agent at the meetings with Novitsky and Miller named
> Olivier Faraole.

Those Italian police are not to be messed with. Read this-

"The Padua-based investigator has been behind most of the major doping
investigations in Italian cycling in recent years. He ordered the search of
Yaroslav Popovych's home in Tuscany last week and revealed that the data on
his personal laptop computer and blackberry is now being analysed."

I'm shocked, shocked that they would not only snag his computer during an
investigation, but reveal that they're analyzing it!

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

BLafferty

Nov 19, 2010, 8:00:10 PM11/19/10

What did you think they were going to do with his computer, access rbr?

Mike Jacoubowsky

Nov 20, 2010, 1:34:52 AM11/20/10
"BLafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Career suicide if it were uncovered that you lurked on rbr! Of course
you'd use someone else's computer. What could be better than the
computer of a suspected doper? A trail on a perp's computer leading to
rbr would be enough to convict on its own.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 20, 2010, 4:43:12 AM11/20/10
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> Career suicide if it were uncovered that you lurked on rbr! Of course
> you'd use someone else's computer. What could be better than the
> computer of a suspected doper? A trail on a perp's computer leading to
> rbr would be enough to convict on its own.

I expect the FBI would add Fred to its most wanted list,

raamman

Nov 20, 2010, 5:21:19 AM11/20/10
On Nov 19, 7:19 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" <Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
wrote:

> "BLafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-confirm-focus-on-drug-...

> > And there was an FBI agent at the meetings with Novitsky and Miller named
> > Olivier Faraole.
>
> Those Italian police are not to be messed with. Read this-
>
> "The Padua-based investigator has been behind most of the major doping
> investigations in Italian cycling in recent years. He ordered the search of
> Yaroslav Popovych's home in Tuscany last week and revealed that the data on
> his personal laptop computer and blackberry is now being analysed."
>
> I'm shocked, shocked that they would not only snag his computer during an
> investigation, but reveal that they're analyzing it!
>
> --Mike Jacoubowsky
> Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
> Redwood City & Los Altos, CA USA

popo's riding so they are looking at email messages and traces of html
pages showing a history of ordering/ surfing for doping products- that
tells me the allegations of organized doping would be false if he has
to hunt the shit down himself and 2) they still got nothing on Lance
because he is the big fish and popos a sideshow

BLafferty

Nov 20, 2010, 8:30:55 AM11/20/10
On 11/20/2010 5:21 AM, raamman wrote:
> On Nov 19, 7:19 pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"<Mi...@ChainReaction.com>
> wrote:
>> "BLafferty"<b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-confirm-focus-on-drug-...
>>
>>> And there was an FBI agent at the meetings with Novitsky and Miller named
>>> Olivier Faraole.
>>
>> Those Italian police are not to be messed with. Read this-
>>
>> "The Padua-based investigator has been behind most of the major doping
>> investigations in Italian cycling in recent years. He ordered the search of
>> Yaroslav Popovych's home in Tuscany last week and revealed that the data on
>> his personal laptop computer and blackberry is now being analysed."
>>
>> I'm shocked, shocked that they would not only snag his computer during an
>> investigation, but reveal that they're analyzing it!
>>
>> --Mike Jacoubowsky
>> Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReaction.com
>> Redwood City& Los Altos, CA USA

> popo's riding so they are looking at email messages and traces of html
> pages showing a history of ordering/ surfing for doping products- that
> tells me the allegations of organized doping would be false if he has
> to hunt the shit down himself and 2) they still got nothing on Lance
> because he is the big fish and popos a sideshow
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/more/11/19/doping.ap/

Fred Fredburger

Nov 21, 2010, 3:12:20 PM11/21/10
On 11/19/2010 4:19 PM, Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
> "BLafferty" <b...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/italian-police-confirm-focus-on-drug-trafficking-in-us-postal-investigation
>>

>> And there was an FBI agent at the meetings with Novitsky and Miller
>> named Olivier Faraole.
>
> Those Italian police are not to be messed with. Read this-
>
> "The Padua-based investigator has been behind most of the major doping
> investigations in Italian cycling in recent years. He ordered the search
> of Yaroslav Popovych's home in Tuscany last week and revealed that the
> data on his personal laptop computer and blackberry is now being analysed."
>
> I'm shocked, shocked that they would not only snag his computer during
> an investigation, but reveal that they're analyzing it!

You don't understand. Popovych had a computer. Computers record
everything that everyone has ever done in an incontestable way. Lafferty
revealed this to us when it was learned that USPS bikes ended up on Ebay.

This is why Lance is totally screwed. He knows people who used
computers. Or else time will tell. Or something.

derf...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2010, 11:49:40 PM11/21/10
On Nov 19, 1:51 pm, BLafferty <b...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> And there was an FBI agent at the meetings with Novitsky and Miller
> named Olivier Faraole.

I have it on good information that Olivier Faraole is in fact a
pseudonym of Oliver Stone. That means a conspiracy movie is being
made about the whole affair. That will bring out the entire truth,
once and for all.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Nov 22, 2010, 3:48:17 AM11/22/10

derF...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have it on good information that Olivier Faraole is in fact a
> pseudonym of Oliver Stone. That means a conspiracy movie is being
> made about the whole affair. That will bring out the entire truth,
> once and for all.

Can we get Tarantino involved so the involvement of US Postal riders can
be discussed in terms of what Mr White and Mr Pink et al did.