Big News ! Floyd is finished !

1 view

raamman

Jan 18, 2011, 1:20:24 AM1/18/11
well, to bonnie ford I guess it's news- he was history about 15 years
ago ( which is why Kloden still rides for Lances team and Floyd is
filing a job application form at Lowes)

Scott

Jan 18, 2011, 8:09:13 AM1/18/11

""I'm relatively sure this sport cannot be fixed, but that's not my
job, that's not my fight," Landis said."

Coming from a guy who started the most recent fight, these words sound
like the admission that his efforts are for naught. He's giving up
the fight, and the only reason I can see that is he knows the fight is
lost and he expects minimal, if any, monetary gain from continuing.

So, wonder what Lafferty will have to say re: Floyd's words?

RicodJour

Jan 18, 2011, 10:58:49 AM1/18/11

I thought this was an interesting quote:
"I'll never start on a line on a road and try to get to another line
on a road faster than another guy. That's over," Landis, 35, told
ESPN.com.

Yay! Froydo won't be doing RAAM, triathlons, Formula 1 racing,
marathons, or anything like that, but he will still be free to ride
motocross, participate in airplane races, cyclocross, swimming
competitions, ride in the Preakness, and all forms of mountain bike
racing including Leadville. I feel blessed.

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Jan 18, 2011, 12:09:11 PM1/18/11

Dumbass -

What about the Masters Fattie races?

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

RicodJour

Jan 18, 2011, 12:25:11 PM1/18/11
On Jan 18, 12:09 pm, "Kurgan. presented by Gringioni."

Well, only if the lines were coke - then it's probably within his
strict moral code and acceptable.

RicodJour

Jan 18, 2011, 3:00:57 PM1/18/11

Frottage might be facing some pretty tough competition in his new
found, now lost, found again, I'm not lying, yes I am career path.
Tom Ritchey found this out the hard way when he went up against some
of the locals in Rwanda.
http://cobbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/wooden-bike.jpg

LANCE actually got the phrase It's Not About The Bike from the guy on
the left. That is, after the guy stopped, took a nap, and waited for
a wheezing LANCE to catch up.

Frederick the Great

Jan 18, 2011, 3:50:38 PM1/18/11
In article
<38627d0c-69b0-4a9f...@y31g2000vbt.googlegroups.com>,
Scott <hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Wonder no more.
It's all LANCE's fault.
Oh, it hurts so good.

--
Old Fritz

rick-...@uiowa.edu

Jan 18, 2011, 5:16:22 PM1/18/11
"Landis has been unable to find a new team, and is quitting for that
reason. "

No $hit, who would want this past & future liar and spy on their
team. Hire flandis now and he will turn around and try to put you in
jail next year. The future lawyers fees in your own defense will be
huge compared to the pittance you could hire flandis for now.

Even Lowes better watch out when his application arrives.

What gets me are the domestic organizers who think inviting floyd to
their event is cool. No way having dopers, liars and cheaters is
adding to the prestige of your event.

rick-...@uiowa.edu

Jan 18, 2011, 7:28:40 PM1/18/11
http://www.zazzle.com/i_believe_floyd_tshirt-235689778239640685

still available. and in pink if you want.

promise, not 1 cent goes to floyd.

H. Fred Kveck

Jan 18, 2011, 10:34:11 PM1/18/11

Time will tell...