Too cool

z, fred

Apr 16, 2010, 12:04:54 AM4/16/10

RicodJour

Apr 16, 2010, 1:00:32 AM4/16/10
On Apr 16, 12:04 am, "z, fred" <N...@not.ca> wrote:
> http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.ap?co=9768&weid=11890&weiid=417901...

Damn. You're rubbing salt in a wound and you don't even know it. My
plans changed and I had to bag this weekend. I was going to go to the
Copake Auction swap meet on Friday, their antique bike auction on
Saturday, and check out the Tour of the Battenkill on Sunday. Here's
the Battenkill start list:
http://www.tourofthebattenkill.com/MediaStartList.pdf

Very cool bike, though.

A. Dumas Fred

Apr 16, 2010, 9:05:52 AM4/16/10

--D-y

Apr 16, 2010, 11:29:11 AM4/16/10
On Apr 16, 8:05 am, "A. Dumas Fred" <alexan...@dumas.fr> wrote:
> Op 16-04-10 06:04, z, fred wrote:
>
> >http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.ap?co=9768&weid=11890&weiid=417901...
>
> Meh. Phil's RVV bike, cheaper than store price:http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/Le-velo-dedicace-de-Philippe-Gilbert_W0QQitem...

Thanks for that one, appreciated.
--D-y

Uncle Dave

Apr 16, 2010, 5:25:17 PM4/16/10

Some great stuff there. I didn't know you yanks had time for anything
older than about five minutes ;-)

UD

z, fred

Apr 18, 2010, 12:10:56 PM4/18/10

Probably not after today. $8300 so far with 6 days to go.

A. Dumas Fred

Apr 18, 2010, 12:26:32 PM4/18/10
Op 18-04-10 18:10, z, fred wrote:

> A. Dumas Fred wrote:
>> Meh. Phil's RVV bike, cheaper than store price:
>> http://cgi.befr.ebay.be/Le-velo-dedicace-de-Philippe-Gilbert_W0QQitemZ200461403024
>
> Probably not after today. $8300 so far with 6 days to go.

Good! (it's for charity). When I posted it was something like €3700.