Milan San-Remo

harg...@yahoo.com

Mar 19, 2011, 1:33:11 AM3/19/11
Seems like there there a lot more excitement and pressure on the teams
this year for the Milan San-Remo. I think this is because there are
bigger pre-season races. Should be a exciting race in a case.

sam

Mar 19, 2011, 9:57:56 AM3/19/11
In article <2649e8f2-6df0-42c3-be53-9439eb2a6368
@z27g2000prz.googlegroups.com>, harg...@yahoo.com says...

> Seems like there there a lot more excitement and pressure on the teams
> this year for the Milan San-Remo. I think this is because there are
> bigger pre-season races. Should be a exciting race in a case.

Are any American networks covering it?

Thanks,

sam

Mar 19, 2011, 10:09:23 AM3/19/11

Randall

Mar 19, 2011, 6:56:27 PM3/19/11
On Mar 19, 7:09 am, sam <s...@nospam.spam> wrote:
> In article <MPG.27ee72634564d36c989...@news.supernews.com>,
> s...@nospam.spam says...
>

> > In article <2649e8f2-6df0-42c3-be53-9439eb2a6368
> > @z27g2000prz.googlegroups.com>, hargo...@yahoo.com says...

> > > Seems like there there a lot more excitement and pressure on the teams
> > > this year for the Milan San-Remo.  I think this is because there are
> > > bigger pre-season races. Should be a exciting race in a case.
>
> > Are any American networks covering it?
>
> > Thanks,

> Found it.
>
> http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-2/0/176/v-217644.html

I watched very last part of the race. Just wish I could have watched
more of it.

Victor Kan

Mar 22, 2011, 9:21:07 PM3/22/11
On Mar 19, 6:56 pm, Randall <randall.shim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I watched very last part of the race. Just wish I could have watched
> more of it.

Universal Sports, available as a secondary channel of many local NBC
broadcast stations in the U.S., is showing it (along with Tirreno-
Adriatico) several times for at least the next week or two. As they
say, check your local listings.

Anton Berlin

Mar 23, 2011, 5:59:43 PM3/23/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yv3y1Ergwo

"I liked it so much I bought the company"