I hope someone breaks a bat over this cunt's head - Stephanie Mcilvain

Anton Berlin

Sep 19, 2010, 12:14:00 PM9/19/10
I had a little sympathy for this lying whore until I read her
delusional rant and threats in the NY Daily News but now realize that
Stephanie Mcilvain is no different than every other self serving cunt
that wants her way and her happiness and success no matter what the
cost is to her morality or ability to look straight in a mirror.

It's no god damn wonder she's on anti-psychotics. People like her
would have to be.

Here's the cunt trying to do a reach around on the Uniballer - (you
have no chance Stephanie - you don't look a thing like Lance's mom)
in case she happens to lurk around a batting cage near you.

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/stephanie-mcilvain-lance-armstrong-lisa-ackerman-jenny-mccarthy-and-patrick-mcilvain-ante-up-for-autism-benefit-for-talk-abou-1cYdum.jpg

I wonder if these people ever sit around at their 'charity galas' and
look at each other in an honest way - check out the photo from left to
right -

A psychotic cunt, the greatest fraud and doper of all time, innocent
for now, fake breasted slut from the early 90s - and a douchebag
bizznessman - let's all hope that he's as gay as he looks and they
didn't breed any little douchey-cunts

God damn - who knew that cycling was full of so many detestable cunts
and pricks. No wonder I keep getting flats.

Amit Ghosh

Sep 19, 2010, 12:41:39 PM9/19/10
On Sep 19, 12:14 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I had a little sympathy for this lying whore until I read her
> delusional rant and threats in the NY Daily News but now realize that
> Stephanie Mcilvain is no different than every other self serving cunt
> that wants her way and her happiness and success no matter what the
> cost is to her morality or ability to look straight in a mirror.

dumbass,

she is a wreck because she is was intimidated my Armstrongto lie in
the SCA testimny and Lemond has her on tape admitting the lie and also
implicating Hincapie. Now she faces the difficult prospect of
testifying in a federal case.

her drunk and vaguely threatening voicemails are pretty entertaining
though.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Sep 19, 2010, 2:41:24 PM9/19/10

Lemond has a talent for getting people to say things
on the phone that they ought to know better than to say,
and subsequently to leave foolish bitter drunk voicemails.
One just wishes he were using this talent on someone
who deserves it, like John Yoo or Karl Rove.

I didn't read the whole thing but it's hard for me to see
McIlvain as anything other than a sucker/victim of forces
larger than her, even if she did commit a crime. For
Lemond, I imagine she is an enabler of doping and
justifiable collateral damage. I've never really believed
in the idea of justifiable collateral damage.

Fredmaster Ben

Amit Ghosh

Sep 19, 2010, 3:00:52 PM9/19/10
On Sep 19, 2:41 pm, Fredmaster of Brainerd <bjwei...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't read the whole thing but it's hard for me to see
> McIlvain as anything other than a sucker/victim of forces
> larger than her, even if she did commit a crime.

dumbass,

i agree. but she is interesting because privately she backs up betsy
andreu's story.

BLafferty

Sep 19, 2010, 6:04:27 PM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 2:41 PM, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
> On Sep 19, 9:41 am, Amit Ghosh<amit.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 19, 12:14 pm, Anton Berlin<truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I had a little sympathy for this lying whore until I read her
>>> delusional rant and threats in the NY Daily News but now realize that
>>> Stephanie Mcilvain is no different than every other self serving cunt
>>> that wants her way and her happiness and success no matter what the
>>> cost is to her morality or ability to look straight in a mirror.
>>
>> dumbass,
>>
>> she is a wreck because she is was intimidated my Armstrongto lie in
>> the SCA testimny and Lemond has her on tape admitting the lie and also
>> implicating Hincapie. Now she faces the difficult prospect of
>> testifying in a federal case.
>>
>> her drunk and vaguely threatening voicemails are pretty entertaining
>> though.
>
> Lemond has a talent for getting people to say things
> on the phone that they ought to know better than to say,
> and subsequently to leave foolish bitter drunk voicemails.
> One just wishes he were using this talent on someone
> who deserves it, like John Yoo or Karl Rove.

Yeah, I wish Lemond would stop causing earthquakes and tsunamis, too.
God, but you are a FuckTard.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 19, 2010, 7:16:21 PM9/19/10
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

If McIlvain lies under oath to a grand jury, shse needs to go to jail. If
you ask Lance Armstrong in a press conference if people who perjure
themselves in federal court should go to jail, he would say "yes."

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 19, 2010, 7:11:54 PM9/19/10
Anton Berlin wrote:

Nice research on the photo. She's tappable.

Magilla

Phil H

Sep 19, 2010, 9:18:17 PM9/19/10
On Sep 19, 9:41 am, Amit Ghosh <amit.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

And how again do we know which is the lie? To be more accurate, her
stories are inconsistent.
Phil H

Fred

Sep 19, 2010, 9:25:16 PM9/19/10

Bill C didn't go to jail for lying under oath.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Sep 20, 2010, 1:07:51 AM9/20/10
On Sep 19, 3:04 pm, BLafferty <Br...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 9/19/2010 2:41 PM, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

> >> dumbass,
>
> >> she is a wreck because she is was intimidated my Armstrongto lie in
> >> the SCA testimny and Lemond has her on tape admitting the lie and also
> >> implicating Hincapie. Now she faces the difficult prospect of
> >> testifying in a federal case.
>
> >> her drunk and vaguely threatening voicemails are pretty entertaining
> >> though.
>
> > Lemond has a talent for getting people to say things
> > on the phone that they ought to know better than to say,
> > and subsequently to leave foolish bitter drunk voicemails.
> > One just wishes he were using this talent on someone
> > who deserves it, like John Yoo or Karl Rove.
>
> Yeah, I wish Lemond would stop causing earthquakes and tsunamis, too.
> God, but you are a FuckTard.

LEMOND maketh the silent to speak, and
the drunk in their wine to unleash their darker
wishes upon the telephone. Verily LEMOND
hath this power. Shall he be thus a leader of
men, or a false prophet? It is not for me to
decide, but surely the actions of the followers
of LEMOND will tell the tale.

Fred-sciple Ben

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 20, 2010, 4:35:39 AM9/20/10
BLafferty wrote:
> Yeah, I wish Lemond would stop causing earthquakes and tsunamis, too.

I thought it was all LANCE's fault. Or LANCE and Obama's fault.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 20, 2010, 11:30:44 AM9/20/10
Phil H wrote:

Please pay attention.

Thanks,

Magilla

Phil H

Sep 20, 2010, 7:02:28 PM9/20/10
> Magilla- Hide quoted text -

And by "pay attention" you mean be swayed by unsubstantiated reports
of he said she said stories from a bunch of disgruntled associates who
change their stories more often than they change their underwear.
Where's the irrefutable evidence? Don't be such a Lafferty wannabe
whipping boy.
Thanks
Phil H