2010 looks like it's going to be a great year for rbr

Fred Flintstein

Mar 9, 2010, 2:20:14 PM3/9/10
Keith Dumbass is starting us off with a hellacious
lead out. Maintaining that intensity into July will
be difficult, but I think he's up to it.

Fred Flintstein

Fred Gringioni

Mar 9, 2010, 2:49:38 PM3/9/10

"Fred Flintstein" <bob.sc...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote in message
: Keith Dumbass is starting us off with a hellacious

: lead out. Maintaining that intensity into July will
: be difficult, but I think he's up to it.
:
: Fred Flintstein

Dumbass -

I don't know if Keith is worthy of being called a Dumbass.

thanks,

Fred. presented by Gringioni.

Wilma Munro

Mar 9, 2010, 3:20:41 PM3/9/10

I thing we should put him on a program so he can keep it up until July.

Scott

Mar 9, 2010, 4:41:05 PM3/9/10
On Mar 9, 12:49 pm, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> "Fred Flintstein" <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote in message

Oh, he's a small d dumbass, alright.

Message has been deleted

Steve Freides

Mar 9, 2010, 8:42:22 PM3/9/10

In any other newsgroup I'd killfile him, but here he's entertaining in a
laugh-at-not-with sort of way.

-S-

Fred K. Gringioni

Mar 10, 2010, 2:09:13 AM3/10/10

"Scott" <hendric...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Oh, he's a small d dumbass, alright.

Dumbass -

I wasn't clear.

Dumbass is too lofty a title for him. He's something much stupider.

K. Fred Gauss

Mar 10, 2010, 11:27:47 AM3/10/10

Did you write the Keith code?

Scott

Mar 10, 2010, 12:02:38 PM3/10/10
On Mar 10, 12:09 am, "Fred K. Gringioni" <kgringi...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> "Scott" <hendricks_sc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dumbass,

Dumbass - friendly term, sort of like a nickname or greeting
dumbass- derogatory term, like calling someone a moron or fool or Tom

Henry

Mar 10, 2010, 5:25:56 PM3/10/10
On Mar 11, 5:27 am, "K. Fred Gauss"

boom boom!

Carl Sundquist

Mar 12, 2010, 9:52:05 PM3/12/10
On Mar 10, 10:27 am, "K. Fred Gauss"

Hey! Don't be hating on Keith Code!

http://www.themotorbookstore.com/enlarge.html?http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/motobooks_2098_23715270

Ryan Cousineau

Mar 13, 2010, 12:51:15 AM3/13/10
In article
<ab200f25-0892-4821...@j27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Carl Sundquist <carl.su...@gmail.com> wrote:

Keith Code did a bicycle racing book? He's quite famous for his
motorcycle road racing book, which has the rbr-ready title "Twist of the
Wrist."

I read some of the sequel, "Twist of the Wrist II", and one of the
strangest things is that "hard" words are glossed in the text, and the
book's definition of "hard" suggests that the target audience may not
have made it out of grammar school:

http://www.amazon.com/Twist-Wrist-Basics-High-Performance-Motorcycle/dp/0
965045021/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268459023&sr=8-2

If that link works, you can see that some of the words defined at the
end of Chapter 1 were "value," "hunting," and "standard."

I have a pretty solid theory as to why he does that, but it's the kind
of theory you'd expect from an SP.

Regardless, Code has a great rep as a racing instructor, and he not only
wrote the book, he also did the DVD and founded the school.

--
Ryan Cousineau rcou...@gmail.com http://www.wiredcola.com/

K. Fred Gauss

Mar 13, 2010, 1:06:36 AM3/13/10

If Marla Streb can make comments, so can I.

Come to think of it, maybe I'll change my name to Marla Streb. There are
too many Freds in here these days!