The Lord Humongous

Scott

Mar 25, 2010, 9:50:14 AM3/25/10

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 25, 2010, 11:13:01 AM3/25/10
Scott wrote:

Boonen will be there to work on his tan and see if he can pick up some
16 year old out-of-luck aspiring starlet along Hollywood Blvd. during
the time trial in LA. This is right up there with Vinokourov and Lance
racing the San Francisco GP.

Stop using your Fleshlight™ in public over this kind of nonsense.

Thanks,

Magilla

David Padgham

Mar 25, 2010, 6:40:28 PM3/25/10
On Mar 25, 11:13 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org>
wrote:

meh, tommeke's just coming to town to score some blow.

Fred Flintstein

Mar 25, 2010, 9:09:57 PM3/25/10

Dumbasses,

You're both right.

Fred Flintstein

Magilla Gorilla

Mar 26, 2010, 12:15:59 PM3/26/10
David Padgham wrote:

Although I agree with you, anyone who refers to TGV-DQ as "tommeke"
definitely has dreams about ropes of his semen spraying the back of their
throat. Same thing with all you closets who refer to Pisstaco as "Ale-jet."

We're not trying to produce a sequel to Milk here, people. California banned
gays from even watching "Levi's hometown race." It's right there in the
state constitution.

Thanks,

Magilla