You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, giant twerp, scumbag, fuck-face, dickhead, asshole,

Anton Berlin

Jan 18, 2011, 11:39:33 PM1/18/11
lying cuntlick uniball son of a bitch.

Fred

Jan 19, 2011, 12:39:30 AM1/19/11
On Jan 18, 9:39 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> lying cuntlick uniball son of a bitch.

Seriously, seek help. You're sounding more and more each day like
that nut job Loughner.

Fred

Anton Berlin

Jan 19, 2011, 12:57:54 AM1/19/11
Or like the typical American with his head up his ass?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YKbYLb5GVc

Zenon

Jan 19, 2011, 3:14:12 AM1/19/11
On Jan 18, 9:57 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Or like the typical American with his head up his ass?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YKbYLb5GVc
.
.
.
Dude: Is that David Zabriskie in that video clip? When did that fuck
knuckle get into movies?
.
.

Zenon

Jan 19, 2011, 3:18:51 AM1/19/11
On Jan 18, 8:39 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> lying cuntlick uniball son of a bitch.

.
.
I agree 100% with this in-depth analysis. If you robbed a bank, and
then you started a foundation (i.e., the Anton Berlin Foundation) to
help cancer victims, is that ethically acceptable? Let me know when
you have that figured out. Thanks. You're the best.
.
.

Fred

Jan 19, 2011, 9:07:59 AM1/19/11
On Jan 18, 10:57 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Or like the typical American with his head up his ass?

You take obsession with a perceived slight to new heights, dumbass...
really, you should at a minimum dial it back a little. Assuming
everything you think LA ever did to you really happened, if you had a
shred of emotional/psychiatric maturity in you, you'd have let it go
by now. Say hi to Zenon for us.

Fred

Anton Berlin

Jan 19, 2011, 9:22:58 AM1/19/11
On a serious note - not that Lance ever took anything from me - simple
math says that he undoped would beat me doped. But at one point I was
a serious athlete and I like the idea of a level playing field and I
like to see cheaters exposed, caught and punished.

It's the moral sense in me for lack of a better term - something most
humans have. Yeah yeah - karmically I know it all works out in the
end and there's no need to worry but I am certain that unlike most
pain / pleasure equations I get a smug pleasure from seeing this and
really don't care if he skates free. So it's all gravy for me.

Brad Anders

Jan 19, 2011, 9:25:06 AM1/19/11

Zenon's a sock puppet for one of the crusaders, maybe even Anton.

I have no doubt that LA used dope during his years of winning the TdF.
Unlike the crusaders, however, I'm not going to let that fact turn me
into a raging lunatic (e.g Anton), nor would the conviction of LA on
doping-related charges somehow vindicate my existence (e.g. Laff).
LA's just an entertainer in a pro sport that is chock-full of cheating
and doping, who did it better than the rest.

A. Dumas

Jan 19, 2011, 9:51:47 AM1/19/11
Anton Berlin wrote:
> karmically I know it all works out

Something-ists are the worst. Candyass.

Fred Flintstein

Jan 19, 2011, 10:16:49 AM1/19/11
On 1/19/2011 8:22 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> On a serious note - not that Lance ever took anything from me - simple
> math says that he undoped would beat me doped. But at one point I was
> a serious athlete and I like the idea of a level playing field and I
> like to see cheaters exposed, caught and punished.

Dumbass,

I don't have that in my profession. Why are you so fucking special?

Fred Flintstein

RicodJour

Jan 19, 2011, 10:34:16 AM1/19/11
On Jan 19, 10:16 am, Fred Flintstein

Because his mama told him so. And he wore a helmet on the short bus.

Anton Berlin

Jan 19, 2011, 11:15:06 AM1/19/11

> Because his mama told him so.  And he wore a helmet on the short bus.

That's a good one from the 1994 America On Line Internet Archive of
Gotcha comebacks !

RicodJour - you're such a genius - able to copy and paste and
sometimes remember with your own tiny little brain terms like "mama"
and "short bus" If only you added "basement" you would be the super
stellar cunt of the century.

God damn you're feeble minded.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Jan 19, 2011, 2:38:00 PM1/19/11
Anton Berlin wrote:
> super stellar cunt of the century.

That sounds better than fucktard or fuckwit. Can I be the biggest super
stellar cunt of rbr in order to keep up with the fredburgers ?

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jan 19, 2011, 3:13:20 PM1/19/11
On Jan 19, 1:18 am, Zenon <zenon_jask...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> .
> .
> I agree 100% with this in-depth analysis.  If you robbed a bank, and
> then you started a foundation (i.e., the Anton Berlin Foundation) to
> help cancer victims, is that ethically acceptable?  Let me know when
> you have that figured out.  Thanks.  You're the best.
> .

Don't bankers do this all the time? Like Michael
Milken, he has a prostate cancer foundation.

Fredmaster Ben

Frederick the Great

Jan 19, 2011, 3:59:15 PM1/19/11
In article
<6050cdf5-9f46-4fbe...@fm22g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
Anton Berlin <truth...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> lying cuntlick uniball son of a bitch.

I hate it too when somebody gets into my stash.

--
Old Fritz

derf...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2011, 10:24:49 PM1/19/11
On Jan 18, 11:39 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> lying cuntlick uniball son of a bitch.

ok let's break that down ...

> lying

so? there is no such thing as an honest person.

> cuntlick

yeah, he's probably licked a bunch of them. and more famous ones than
you or I have licked

> uniball

doesn't seem to bother him. he still has kids after all.

> son of a bitch

well you can't pick your parents.

Fred Fredburger

Jan 19, 2011, 10:45:56 PM1/19/11

You left that wide open for me, didn't you?

Beloved Fred No. 1

Jan 20, 2011, 4:03:48 AM1/20/11

Fred Fredburger wrote:
> You left that wide open for me, didn't you?

Someone has to take pity on you since Mrs Fredburger and Liz aren't
accommodating.

andre...@aol.com

Jan 20, 2011, 8:32:25 AM1/20/11
On Jan 18, 10:57 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Or like the typical American with his head up his ass?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YKbYLb5GVc

Ohhh! I had fogotten about that.

andre...@aol.com

Jan 20, 2011, 8:48:15 AM1/20/11

Many years ago I was watching some of the Olympic track events. I
think it was in 88. I remember in the pursuit events, the weaker
countries would race first. You'd see guys from central america on
regular columbus lugged track bikes with a pair of 32 spoked wheels, a
ragular pair of shorts, a national team jersey a helmet and laced up
shoes.

Towards the end, it was the Americans, Soviets and East Germans. The
athletes looked like characters of some science fiction movies. They
wore this shiny uniforms and sleek helmets, seamless shoes attached to
the bikes and they rode this contraptions with the only relation to
what I considered a bike were two wheels.

Don't know if they took drugs or not. However, that was an unfair
advantage and not a level playing field. Aside to access to the most
sophisticated training and nutrition, those athletes from top
countries had bikes that cost more than the GNP of some of the
countries that they were competing against.

In pro cycling, they all have access to the same equipment and
poisons.

andre...@aol.com

Jan 20, 2011, 9:11:39 AM1/20/11

thirty-six

Jan 20, 2011, 9:34:14 AM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 1:48 pm, "andresm...@aol.com" <andresm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Jan 19, 7:22 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On a serious note - not that Lance ever took anything from me - simple
> > math says that he undoped would beat me doped.  But at one point I was
> > a serious athlete and I like the idea of a level playing field and I
> > like to see cheaters exposed, caught and punished.
>
> > It's the moral sense in me for lack of a better term - something most
> > humans have.  Yeah yeah - karmically I know it all works out in the
> > end and there's no need to worry but I am certain that unlike most
> > pain / pleasure equations I get a smug pleasure from seeing this and
> > really don't care if he skates free.   So it's all gravy for me.
>
> Many years ago I was watching some of the Olympic track events. I
> think it was in 88. I remember in the pursuit events, the weaker
> countries would race first. You'd see guys from central america on
> regular columbus lugged track bikes with a pair of 32 spoked wheels, a
> ragular pair of shorts, a national team jersey a helmet and  laced up
> shoes.
>
> Towards the end, it was the Americans, Soviets and East Germans. The
> athletes looked like characters of some science fiction movies. They
> wore this shiny uniforms and sleek helmets, seamless shoes attached to
> the bikes and they rode this contraptions with the only relation to
> what I considered a bike were two wheels.
>
> Don't know if they took drugs or not.

With that dress sense?

> However, that was an unfair
> advantage and not a level playing field. Aside to access to the most
> sophisticated training and nutrition, those athletes from top
> countries had bikes that cost more than the GNP of some of the
> countries that they were competing against.

Most of the "technological" advance was psychological, a positive to
the riders that had them and a weapon against those that didn't. It
probably also helped convince the lesser nations that the big guns had
better vitamins and experience in using them, as well as full
organisational support behind the team (probably the biggest
advantage).

Anton Berlin

Jan 20, 2011, 10:30:32 AM1/20/11

Agreed - even though I've benefited from better equipment - I
justified it as the time I spent earning something was the time my
competition trained so it was level - this may or not may be the
reality. But I agree with Tilford and the changes made in the hour
record.

We should all start racing the same basic bicycle,

RicodJour

Jan 20, 2011, 10:45:11 AM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 10:30 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We should all start racing the same basic bicycle,

A noble thought and unfortunately one which the sponsors would kill in
a heartbeat, but if it was good enough for Dave Stoller it should be
good enough for anyone.

Plano Dude

Jan 20, 2011, 3:42:24 PM1/20/11

--D-y

Jan 20, 2011, 3:44:04 PM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 9:45 am, RicodJour <ricodj...@worldemail.com> wrote:

I don't know how "sponsors" and "NJS" share the arena in Keirin, but
they apparently do.

I guess that's OK for that corner of the world but I'd rather ride a
modern bike.
--D-y

Anton Berlin

Jan 20, 2011, 3:51:39 PM1/20/11

> Not sure if I agree with this, buthttp://www.bikebiz.com/news/read/uci-will-bankrupt-bike-makers-says-m...

We'll get Kunich to ride a UCI approved bike and when he forkSTRONGs
it he can sue the UCI and PUT THEM out of business and be able to
afford health insurance.

It's a win - win for everyone.

Message has been deleted