Liz Hatch Video: No Helmet Needed Because She has No Brain

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 16, 2010, 6:02:14 PM9/16/10

Anton Berlin

Sep 16, 2010, 7:08:02 PM9/16/10
On Sep 16, 5:02 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC9Avxpgax0&feature=youtu.be

And no mouthguard because those raggedy ass whore teeth would rip the
skin off of rhino dick.

TheCoz

Sep 16, 2010, 8:26:03 PM9/16/10

Where can I get a "Hatch" jersey? My dog needs a new bed cover.
Coz

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 16, 2010, 9:30:48 PM9/16/10
I'd like to get a court order to take a Dremel to those 2 venomous fangs she has.   Her face looks masculine too - almost like a high-end ladyboy you might find cruising Ocean Drive in SoBe, hanging out in the Jetson pool bar at The Clevelander.

Not that I would know.

Magilla

LawBoy01

Sep 16, 2010, 10:56:25 PM9/16/10

Jame,

Why do you hate Liz Hatch?

-Philip

Beloved Fred No. 1

Sep 17, 2010, 10:12:06 AM9/17/10
Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> I'd like to get a court order to take a Dremel to those 2 venomous fangs
> she has.

Is there a trailer park vampire in Twilight ?

Fred Flintstein

Sep 17, 2010, 10:21:06 AM9/17/10
On 9/16/2010 8:30 PM, Magilla Gorilla wrote:
> I'd like to get a court order to take a Dremel to those 2 venomous fangs
> she has.

I gotta say, that's a fetish I wish I hadn't known about.

Fred Flintstein

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 17, 2010, 10:34:58 AM9/17/10

I's spelled J-ME.

Please pay attention.

Magilla

LawBoy01

Sep 17, 2010, 10:45:39 AM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 9:34 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> LawBoy01 wrote:
> > On Sep 16, 5:02Ýpm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC9Avxpgax0&feature=youtu.be
>
> > Jame,
>
> > Why do you hate Liz Hatch?
>
> > -Philip
>
> I's spelled J-ME.
>
> Please pay attention.
>
> Magilla

Answer the question, bitch.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 17, 2010, 10:57:50 AM9/17/10
LawBoy01 wrote:

> On Sep 17, 9:34İam, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> > LawBoy01 wrote:

> > > Jame,
> >
> > > Why do you hate Liz Hatch?
> >
> > > -Philip
> >
> > I's spelled J-ME.
> >
> > Please pay attention.
> >
> > Magilla
>
> Answer the question, bitch.

Liz Hatch is a fake. She raced about 3 times this year and then spent the
rest of the season eating on her sofa and posting meaningless shit on
Twitter. Yet, she calls herself a "professional bike racer."

She is delusional.

Magilla

Anton Berlin

Sep 17, 2010, 3:19:19 PM9/17/10

> Where can I get a "Hatch" jersey? My dog needs a new bed cover.
> Coz

Dumbass ! You want to give your dog fleas?

Anton Berlin

Sep 17, 2010, 3:21:23 PM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 9:57 am, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> LawBoy01 wrote:

She's milking her 15 seconds while she even has a chance of doing
so.

A good set of tits can take a girl far in this world. Even with teeth
like a NYC sewer rat.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 18, 2010, 3:09:06 PM9/18/10

NYC rats live in NYC restaurents, not sewers.  Don't you watch the nighly news?

Magilla

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 18, 2010, 3:41:06 PM9/18/10
The world is full of porn chicks.  Liz Hatch is softcore, which means she won't go anywhere.    If she put out like Sasha Grey, she'd already have a guest role on Entourage not to mention more money in 1 week than she gets from Road I.D.

Hatch is 31 years old....in a few more years she'll be old and washed up like Dotsie Bausch - another headcase in the sport who snorted too much coke.

Thanks,

Magilla

Amit Ghosh

Sep 19, 2010, 1:28:02 AM9/19/10
On Sep 18, 3:41 pm, Magilla Gorilla <m.gori...@sandiegozoo.org> wrote:
> Anton Berlin wrote:

> > > Liz Hatch is a fake. ÝShe raced about 3 times this year and then spent the

> > > rest of the season eating on her sofa and posting meaningless shit on
> > > Twitter. ÝYet, she calls herself a "professional bike racer."

> > > She is delusional.
>
> > > Magilla
>
> > She's milking her 15 seconds while she even has a chance of doing
> > so.
>
> > A good set of tits can take a girl far in this world.  Even with teeth
> > like a NYC sewer rat.
>
> The world is full of porn chicks.  Liz Hatch is softcore, which means she won't
> go anywhere.    If she put out like Sasha Grey, she'd already have a guest role
> on Entourage not to mention more money in 1 week than she gets from Road I.D.
>
> Hatch is 31 years old....in a few more years she'll be old and washed up like
> Dotsie Bausch - another headcase in the sport who snorted too much coke.

dumbass,

that's an unfair comparison. liz hatch is a cat 3 rider pretending to
be a pro. it is sad and funny watching her squat body in that video
totally unironically pedaling her bike in a fucked up cat 4 position.

she should sue her internet coach for malpractice.

i wonder if her skype chats sound more drunk than stephanie mcilvain's
answering machine messages.

Magilla Gorilla

Sep 20, 2010, 4:32:53 PM9/20/10

That's exactly what I wanted to say when I first saw that clip, but I'm not as fucking as articulate as you, dumbass.

Magilla