Wiggo confirmed as one-tour wonder ?

Keith

Jul 11, 2010, 2:15:04 PM7/11/10
Looks like Wiggo benefitted from Astana's "soft-pedalling" for LA too
in 2009...

He should have listened to Vaughters Wiggo, this year's tour is
obvisously too hard for him and it's only starting....Sky and Wiggo
remind me of T-Mobile and Kloden in 2006 when they were on the attack
on Peyresourde and Portillon and he blew up on the way to Pla de Beret
(lost 1.30 like Wiggo today)

Fred Gringioni

Jul 11, 2010, 2:19:31 PM7/11/10

"Keith" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message
: Looks like Wiggo benefitted from Astana's "soft-pedalling" for LA too
: in 2009...

You're an idiot.

Brad Anders

Jul 11, 2010, 2:21:30 PM7/11/10
On Jul 11, 11:19 am, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

No shit. Anyone who could hang as long as Wiggins did today is a hell
of a rider in my book. The way Wiggo fought back last year to keep
getting on showed real guts. Guys like Keith are a dime-a-dozen, just
sitting around waiting to stick the knife in on a bad day, enjoying
pissing on riders when the chips are down. Anyone who was out there
today in that race who finished it deserves my respect.

Brad Anders

Keith

Jul 11, 2010, 7:37:59 PM7/11/10

From the horse's mouth
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wiggins-limits-damage-in-tour-de-france-test?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=news_headlines

It's pretty rare to see a rider dropped on a climb do well later in
the tour (the harder climbs are yet to come), either the form is there
or it isn't, but I guess you need a first to everything.

Brad Anders

Jul 11, 2010, 9:08:05 PM7/11/10
On Jul 11, 4:37 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:15:04 +0200, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> >Looks like Wiggo benefitted from Astana's "soft-pedalling" for LA too
> >in 2009...
>
> >He should have listened to Vaughters Wiggo, this year's tour is
> >obvisously too hard for him and it's only starting....Sky and Wiggo
> >remind me of T-Mobile and Kloden in 2006 when they were on the attack
> >on Peyresourde and Portillon and he blew up on the way to Pla de Beret
> >(lost 1.30 like Wiggo today)
>
> From the horse's mouthhttp://www.cyclingnews.com/news/wiggins-limits-damage-in-tour-de-fran...

> It's pretty rare to see a rider dropped on a climb do well later in
> the tour (the harder climbs are yet to come), either the form is there
> or it isn't, but I guess you need a first to everything.

So, you interpret Wiggo's comments as supporting your contention that
"this year's tour is obviously too hard for him"? Bizarre.

Brad Anders

derf...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2010, 10:58:35 PM7/11/10
On Jul 11, 2:19 pm, "Fred Gringioni" <soulinthemach...@gmail.com>
wrote:

He should stick to what he does best: giving reacharounds to Lafferty
on the LANCE/doping threads.

Amit Ghosh

Jul 12, 2010, 2:01:15 AM7/12/10

dumbass,

someone here said that the odds for wiggins were 30:1, so i would say
wiggins rode about how i would've expected.

thirty-six

Jul 12, 2010, 12:52:52 PM7/12/10

From Ladbrokes today for a tour win

Tuesday 13th of July, 2010
Time Selection Odds
11:30 Alberto Contador 4/6
Andy Schleck 2/1
Cadel Evans 8/1
Denis Menchov 33/1
Ivan Basso 33/1
Bradley Wiggins 50/1
Roman Kreuziger 50/1
Samuel Sanchez 50/1
Levi Leipheimer 66/1
Robert Gesink 66/1
Jurgen Van Den Broeck

Perhaps the heat did take him by surprise, cold baths in order from
now on. I still think he is able to mark Contador and when the
opportunity arises to set the pace taking time from him. Whether the
team can stay organised to fully support Wiggins will tell in the
result. It's no good him trying to set pace without strong, fresh
support each day.

Keith

Jul 12, 2010, 2:36:26 PM7/12/10

I honestly can't imagine Wiggo dropping Contador on a climb unless he
has a very bad day!

Uncle Dave

Jul 12, 2010, 4:28:51 PM7/12/10
On Jul 12, 7:36 pm, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:52:52 -0700 (PDT), thirty-six
>

> <thirty-...@live.co.uk> wrote:
> >On 12 July, 07:01, Amit Ghosh <amit.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Or Contador's batteries fail.

UD

thirty-six

Jul 12, 2010, 6:50:49 PM7/12/10
On 12 July, 19:36, Keith <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:52:52 -0700 (PDT), thirty-six
>

> <thirty-...@live.co.uk> wrote:
> >On 12 July, 07:01, Amit Ghosh <amit.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

What else do you put in the trailer, cant sell the movie without it?