More cyclists to fall than just Lanceypoo

Anton Berlin

Jun 6, 2011, 9:09:04 AM6/6/11

No doubt the GJ talked to Levi, Lim ---- hmmmm... that reminds me Andy
is lurking in here.

What say you Coggan?

THE ACCUSATION:In 2005, he helped Levi Leipheimer with doping during
the Tour de France.

THE EXCERPT:"I had learned at this point how to do most of the
transfusion technicals and other things on my own so I hired Allen Lim
as my assistant to help with details and logistics. He helped Levi
Leipheimer and I prepare the transfusions for Levi and I and made sure
they were kept at the proper temperature. We both did two seperate
transfusions that Tour however my hematocrit was too low at the start
so I did my first one a few days before the start so as to not start
with a deficit."

THE REACTION: International Cycling Union (UCI) president Pat McQuaid
said Landis' allegations were "scandalous and mischievous." The
governing body said it regretted that Landis accused former teammates
without allowing U.S. cycling and anti-doping authorities time to
investigate.

Andy Coggan

Jun 6, 2011, 12:23:17 PM6/6/11

I'd say that I'd still be surprised to learn that Lim was involved.
(Although if it ultimately turns out that he was, just think of the
embarrasment for the University of Colorado, the Boulder Center for
Sports Medicine, Saris, etc.!)

Andy Coggan

Anton Berlin

Jun 6, 2011, 12:31:00 PM6/6/11

Was Lim called before the GJ ? He seems he would have been given that
he could provide first hand evidence on a number of riders associated
with Lance.

Andy Coggan

Jun 6, 2011, 1:50:00 PM6/6/11

My recollection is that he way - maybe around the time of the Tour of
California last year?

Andy Coggan

BL

Jun 6, 2011, 2:46:31 PM6/6/11
This is all too funny. I've always wondered why the power transmission
from Floyd's bike suddenly went bad on that climb. ROTFL!
Anyone know if Chris Charmichael has been called before the GJ?

yirgster

Jun 6, 2011, 5:40:59 PM6/6/11
Who is the "he".

> THE ACCUSATION:In 2005, he helped Levi Leipheimer with

> ^^

Choppy Warburton

Jun 6, 2011, 6:37:24 PM6/6/11

Landis

MagillaGorilla

Jun 20, 2011, 9:22:11 PM6/20/11

Andy Coggan wrote:

Lim denied everything before the grand jury. He, along with Lance, think
this is some kind of game played with lawyers. Lim will go to jail for
perjury. He just doesn't know it yet and thinks the feds are like the
UCI...boy, is Jackie Chan in for a big surprise.

Did you see when reporters confronted Lim at the Tour of California - they
guy couldn't even deny Landis' allegations.

It's so obvious that Lim is part of 'the program.' Why do you think Lance
hired him for several hundred thousand dollars/year?

Magilla

MagillaGorilla

Jun 20, 2011, 9:35:59 PM6/20/11

BL wrote:

Doping really doesn't do anything to power levels..or at least not enough to
see decisively. What doping does it cause one to fatigue later. That's why
the blood profile of a doper is generally to have consistent hematocrit
during a 3-week race and power numbers that look relatively normal but show
delayed signs of fatigue. It's not gonna be a graph that looks like the
Himalayas popping up in Kansas.

Magilla