Re: Lance Armstrong welcomes his fifth child

Richie Nearsen

Oct 18, 2010, 3:18:12 PM10/18/10
Pretty good, I guess, for a supposed one-balled guy who faked the
seriousness of his "cancer," shot-up steroids to win numerous "races,"
lied about the 'roids, and fooled most of the public into believing
his story was uplifting -- and true!

Will the law ever catch up to him?

[Will an international tribunal ever indict and summon Bush and Cheney
to answer charges of crimes against humanity?]

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101018/en_afp/cyclingusaarmstrong

PearlNecklace

Oct 18, 2010, 3:36:46 PM10/18/10
How about the children Lance hasn't welcomed?

Revtom

Oct 18, 2010, 3:38:32 PM10/18/10

Crimes against humanity seem to carry a more urgent need for
prosecution. Skinny mooks on expensive bikes, baseball players,
footballers, discus throwers, etc. traveling the world and scoring
sex, money, and assorted swag, should be pretty low on the list of
people to get after.

RicodJour

Oct 18, 2010, 4:37:12 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 3:18 pm, Richie Nearsen <slipuva...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Pretty good, I guess, for a supposed one-balled guy who faked the
> seriousness of his "cancer,"

My favorite part was when he faked the shaved head and brain cancer
surgery, then lopped off his own nut to make it look real.

--D-y

Oct 18, 2010, 7:34:14 PM10/18/10

And the faked x-rays of the lumps in his lungs, you forgot that part,
too.

And the alleged HGH use. Come on, dude, HGH is the real bad death-wish
stuff, get with the program!

But you're right, five children is a pretty good feat for a guy with
only one testicle.
I guess that's why they call him The Uniballer.
--D-y

jwarner1

Oct 20, 2010, 12:15:09 AM10/20/10

Richie Nearsen wrote:

stupid beyond belief! see a psychiatrist.

I have sent your post to Armstrong. He has done three tours as a bone
marrow
spokesperson here, on his nickle.

Get a life.

Beloved Fred No. 1

Oct 20, 2010, 5:07:31 AM10/20/10
jwarner1 wrote:
> stupid beyond belief! see a psychiatrist.
> I have sent your post to Armstrong.

Dumbass,
You don't need to; HE gets free legal advice by lurking on rbr.