Simple hack to get $1000 to your home.

soumya

Jun 8, 2010, 11:51:22 PM6/8/10
Simple hack to get $1000 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk

Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image
and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
cheque.please dont tell to anyone.

Dear Crabby

Jun 10, 2010, 9:49:06 PM6/10/10
On 6/8/10 8:51 PM, in article
0b90dc00-6637-4cfc...@t34g2000prd.googlegroups.com, "soumya"
<texas...@gmail.com> wrote:

You are an idiot...........

z, fred

Jun 10, 2010, 10:11:07 PM6/10/10

I had mine sent to

Ch. de la Mêlée 12

1860 Aigle

Switzerland

If LANCE can do it, I can too!

K. Fred Gauss

Jun 10, 2010, 11:09:35 PM6/10/10

I just did my part for the "Floyd Fuck'em Fund"!

DirtRoadie

Jun 11, 2010, 1:00:34 AM6/11/10
On Jun 8, 9:51 pm, soumya <texaspes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Simple hack to get $1000 to your home athttp://dailyupdatesonly.tk

> Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an
> image.  in that website on left side below search box, click on image
> and enter your name and address where you want to receive your
> cheque.please dont tell to anyone.

Ah! $1000
Not getting any bites at $500?