RIP Mark Whitehead

Plano Dude

Jul 6, 2011, 7:15:48 PM7/6/11
People are posting on FB that he died today in his hotel room while
attending Junior Nationals in Frisco, TX

coterock

Jul 6, 2011, 7:40:37 PM7/6/11
On Jul 6, 7:15 pm, Plano Dude <tx.wastel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> People are posting on FB that he died today in his hotel room while
> attending Junior Nationals in Frisco, TX

His older Brother David died young too. RIP

Plano Dude

Jul 6, 2011, 7:41:57 PM7/6/11

His Dad Pete also died recently.

USA Cycling link: http://www.usacycling.org/news/user/story.php?id=6775

Anton Berlin

Jul 7, 2011, 11:54:29 AM7/7/11
Unbridled anger is a killer. At least that's what my GOD DAMN doctor
says. THE NERVE OF THAT COCKSUCKER !!!!

BL

Jul 7, 2011, 11:56:28 AM7/7/11
On 7/7/2011 11:54 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Unbridled anger is a killer. At least that's what my GOD DAMN doctor
> says. THE NERVE OF THAT COCKSUCKER !!!!
Wasn't he married for a time to Rebecca Twigg?

Anton Berlin

Jul 7, 2011, 12:11:01 PM7/7/11

For a few weeks