HTC

Fred Flintstein

Apr 30, 2011, 10:46:09 AM4/30/11
I'd like to thank the High Road people for
pinning their numbers over the butt crack.
They're not responsible for the white shorts
but it is possible to compensate for that.

Fred Flintstein

Deak

Apr 30, 2011, 9:45:33 PM4/30/11
On Apr 30, 10:46 am, Fred Flintstein

picture?

Ronsonic

Apr 30, 2011, 10:38:55 PM4/30/11

"Deak" <del...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

picture?

Uh, thank you, no.

When will people learn, bike shorts are black for a reason. Unless they're
on a really cute gal.

Fred Flintstein

Apr 30, 2011, 11:00:32 PM4/30/11

I was watching a Eurosport stream. Most teams
chose a location that didn't obscure a sponsor
logo, so for some the number was higher on the
back.

I swear, some of the people that design kit must
think it never rains on a bike race. If I were
in charge we would go back to mandated black
shorts. I'm eating breakfast while I'm watching
this, and I do appreciate a little modesty.

Fred Flintstein