TdF Stage 3 - Risk to Contador?

Brad Anders

Jun 30, 2010, 12:30:12 PM6/30/10
http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3

Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?

Brad Anders

Fred Flintstein

Jun 30, 2010, 2:20:06 PM6/30/10

Given his status as a former teammate of Lance Armstrong and
past employee of Tailwind Sports he would be foolish to ride
cobbles without first consulting legal counsel.

B. Lafferty

DA74

Jun 30, 2010, 2:39:24 PM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 11:20 am, Fred Flintstein

No, that is silly. A former Belgian pro told me that a friend of his
heard that he trained really hard for that stage, the kind of training
where he would take stimulants and then pair that up with "shit to
enhance recovery" - He'll be fine.

-Bib Shworts

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Jun 30, 2010, 3:09:10 PM6/30/10

Certainement, if there are student protests, he
might be hit by a cobble. Quel dommage!

Fredmaitre Ben

Randall

Jun 30, 2010, 3:49:37 PM6/30/10
<bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote:
> On 6/30/2010 11:30 AM, Brad Anders wrote:
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3
>
> > Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?
The pave may prove to be a significant risk for Contador. Today's pros
don't ride the pave to often. Contador has trained a bit on
cobblestones this spring. My guess is that he can probably stay with
Lance and field unless they really decide to go fast.

ronaldo_jeremiah

Jun 30, 2010, 5:18:07 PM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 2:49 pm, Randall <randall.shim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?
>
> The pave may prove to be a significant risk for Contador. Today's pros
> don't ride the pave to often. Contador has trained a bit on
> cobblestones this spring. My guess is that he can probably stay with
> Lance and field unless they really decide to go fast.

It's only June 30th, dumbass. You're a day early.

-rj

--D-y

Jun 30, 2010, 6:03:25 PM6/30/10
On Jun 30, 11:30 am, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/97th-tour-de-france-gt/stage-3
>
> Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?

This race beginning is an obvious gift-- and compliment-- to Lance
Armstrong.
Don't let anyone kid you, the French love him and would be ecstatic to
see him win Number Eight, a record that would be a long time in the
equalling, including a second miraculous comeback story.
--D-y

A. Dumas

Jul 1, 2010, 5:57:57 AM7/1/10
Brad Anders wrote:
> Are the cobbles a risk to Contador?

No, but the hectic parts leading up to them are.

Andre

Jul 1, 2010, 9:52:11 PM7/1/10

The French detest Lance.