Completely off-topic, so don't read this

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Jun 10, 2010, 6:49:55 PM6/10/10
Justified is the best series on television in a long time and the last
show was a lesson in how to conduct community and family relations.
You have to appreciate a work ethic that says if shooting a person
once at very close range is a good thing, you may as well do it twice
more and be sure. I'm sure there are lessons for the LA situation
somewhere in there, but who cares?

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

Steve Freides

Jun 10, 2010, 8:03:18 PM6/10/10

Please, pretty please, can I read it?

-S-

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Jun 10, 2010, 9:14:18 PM6/10/10
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 20:03:18 -0400, "Steve Freides" <st...@kbnj.com>
wrote:

Well, no, not really. Or at least, don't let it happen again...

NoDannyNo

Jun 10, 2010, 9:30:33 PM6/10/10

Justified = Good TeeVee. But I wish they didn't kill off the M.C.
Gainey character.

Dear Crabby

Jun 10, 2010, 9:55:49 PM6/10/10
On 6/10/10 3:49 PM, in article upq216p2ohpf0gdpk...@4ax.com,
"cur...@the-md-russells.org" <cur...@the-md-russells.org> wrote:

I would rather watch some dumbass get his track bike repossessed on
Operation Repo. (Encino)

Steve Freides

Jun 11, 2010, 10:52:25 AM6/11/10

I watch very little TV and have no idea what you're talking about here,
anyway.

-S-

cur...@the-md-russells.org

Jun 11, 2010, 5:25:14 PM6/11/10
On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:52:25 -0400, "Steve Freides" <st...@kbnj.com>
wrote:

No particular reason to not keep on posting...

Steve Freides

Jun 12, 2010, 12:03:07 PM6/12/10

Posting without reason is the essence of rbr, isn't it?

-S-

Betty

Jun 12, 2010, 2:14:54 PM6/12/10
Steve Freides wrote:
> Posting without reason is the essence of rbr, isn't it?

Kindly refrain from baiting the bots.