Monkey beatings will now commence...

MagillaGorilla

Jun 19, 2011, 11:49:13 PM6/19/11
I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
watching. Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.

Magilla

Mike Jacoubowsky

Jun 20, 2011, 12:07:25 AM6/20/11
"MagillaGorilla" <mag...@sandiegozoo.com> wrote in message

> I've been watching you people ...you never when or where, but I was
> watching. Now I'm goona kick the snot out of some people.
>
> Magilla

Welcome back! We missed you. It was becoming a pathetic Grand Tour
season. First, no "Bob" commercials. Then, no Magilla. Granted, the two
kinda go together, it may not be a coincidence.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

birdbrain

Jun 20, 2011, 2:47:04 AM6/20/11

I'll tee one up for you.

I think Levi and Horner are having success now because they're
protected
riders. Now that they don't have to support LA, AC or CFE we're
seeing
what they can really do.

Fred Flintstein

Jun 20, 2011, 3:10:01 AM6/20/11

Like when Levi was at Rabobank?

Levi's career took off when he got the right medical
team.

Brad Anders

Jun 20, 2011, 10:18:27 AM6/20/11
On Jun 20, 12:10 am, Fred Flintstein

IMO, everyone we saw at TdS is doping. I haven't got any problem with
that, other than the fact that it's not out in the open. I thought the
race was as entertaining as any other pro sport event where doping is
prevalent.

Fred Flintstein

Jun 20, 2011, 10:46:40 AM6/20/11

Sure. But like any other training advice, not all medical advice is
created equal. The quality seems to have improved when he started
supplementing with orange juice.

RicodJour

Jun 20, 2011, 10:27:12 AM6/20/11
On Jun 20, 10:18 am, Brad Anders <pband...@gmail.com> wrote:

> IMO, everyone we saw at TdS is doping. I haven't got any problem with
> that, other than the fact that it's not out in the open. I thought the
> race was as entertaining as any other pro sport event where doping is
> prevalent.

I think they should standardize the dosage and distribute it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-rWnQphPdQ

Frederick the Great

Jun 20, 2011, 2:04:59 PM6/20/11
In article
<12de705c-b744-4599...@t38g2000prj.googlegroups.com>,
Brad Anders <pban...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 20, 12:10 am, Fred Flintstein
> <bob.schwa...@sbcREMOVEglobal.net> wrote:

> > > I'll tee one up for you.
> >
> > > I think Levi and Horner are having success now because they're
> > > protected
> > > riders.  Now that they don't have to support LA, AC or CFE we're
> > > seeing
> > > what they can really do.
> >
> > Like when Levi was at Rabobank?
> >
> > Levi's career took off when he got the right medical
> > team.
>

> IMO, everyone we saw at TdS is doping. I haven't got any problem with
> that, other than the fact that it's not out in the open. I thought the
> race was as entertaining as any other pro sport event where doping is
> prevalent.

You could have left off that final qualifying clause.

--
Old Fritz

Choppy Warburton

Jun 20, 2011, 2:31:17 PM6/20/11

It was our impression that the monkey was beating himself these last
few months.

It explains your absence 100%

MagillaGorilla

Jun 20, 2011, 7:51:12 PM6/20/11
birdbrain wrote:

Levi's gonna show up to the le Tour with his off-score pegged at 132.9
(again) and Horny's gonna be in for a rude awakening....and they won't
be riding for each other since Radio Shat is pulling its sponsorship
after this year.

Magilla

Rik Van Slick

Jun 21, 2011, 12:29:40 AM6/21/11