Bouldering ??

Davey Crockett

Aug 23, 2010, 11:27:49 AM8/23/10
Can someone please explain this Sport to me

Link to English version of VRT
http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/news/1.848941

--
Will someone please tell M'Bongo ::
The notion that governments derive their only just authority from

derf...@gmail.com

Aug 23, 2010, 1:06:50 PM8/23/10
On Aug 23, 11:27 am, Davey Crockett <r...@azurservers.com> wrote:
> Can someone please explain this Sport to me
>
> Link to English version of VRThttp://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/news/1.848941

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/

William R. Mattil

Aug 23, 2010, 1:26:28 PM8/23/10
Davey Crockett wrote:
> Can someone please explain this Sport to me
>
> Link to English version of VRT
> http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/news/1.848941

As someone else so eloquently pointed out, just freaking google it for
chrissakes.

Competitive bouldering is a lot like competitive underwater basket weaving.

Thanks

Bill

--

William R. Mattil

http://www.celestial-images.com

Davey Crockett

Aug 23, 2010, 2:30:22 PM8/23/10
"William R. Mattil" a écrit profondement:

| As someone else so eloquently pointed out, just freaking google it for
| chrissakes.

Unfortunately at the present time I only have shell CLI access with no
GUI

And in any case, nobody but a complete idiot wants Google recording all
their searches, profiling them and peddling off the results to
whomsoever wants to buy, borrow or abuse them

Smart folks use IXQUICK which doesn't record your IP number
http://www.ixquick.com/

--
Davey Crockett
-

Kurgan Gringioni

Aug 23, 2010, 2:45:17 PM8/23/10

"Davey Crockett" <r...@azurservers.com> wrote in message
: "William R. Mattil" a écrit profondement:

:
: >
: | As someone else so eloquently pointed out, just freaking google it for
: | chrissakes.
:
: Unfortunately at the present time I only have shell CLI access with no
: GUI
:
: And in any case, nobody but a complete idiot wants Google recording all
: their searches, profiling them and peddling off the results to
: whomsoever wants to buy, borrow or abuse them

Dumbass -

I don't mind getting profiled by marketers. Having stuff peddled to you that
matches your interests is better than having random stuff peddled at you.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Fredmaster of Brainerd

Aug 23, 2010, 3:09:13 PM8/23/10
On Aug 23, 11:30 am, Davey Crockett <r...@azurservers.com> wrote:
> "William R. Mattil" a écrit profondement:
>

> | As someone else so eloquently pointed out, just freaking google it for
> | chrissakes.
>
> Unfortunately at the present time I only have shell CLI access with no
> GUI
>
> And in any case, nobody but a complete idiot wants Google recording all
> their searches, profiling them and peddling off the results to
> whomsoever wants to buy, borrow or abuse them
>
> Smart folks use IXQUICK which doesn't record your IP numberhttp://www.ixquick.com/

For someone who knows a lot and is concerned about
all this shit you show a remarkable inability to look
anything up. If IXQUICK is so great how come you don't
use it? Have you tried a library?

Bouldering is to rock climbing as track sprinting is to
bicycle racing, basically, except that most people who
climb rocks aren't that interested in competitions.
I think they are more significant in Europe.

Interestingly, both climbing and cycling went through
a period of regrettably colored Lycra in the 1980s.

Fredmaster Ben

William R. Mattil

Aug 23, 2010, 3:12:17 PM8/23/10
Davey Crockett wrote:
> "William R. Mattil" a écrit profondement:
>
> | As someone else so eloquently pointed out, just freaking google it for
> | chrissakes.
>
> Unfortunately at the present time I only have shell CLI access with no
> GUI
>
> And in any case, nobody but a complete idiot wants Google recording all
> their searches, profiling them and peddling off the results to
> whomsoever wants to buy, borrow or abuse them
>
> Smart folks use IXQUICK which doesn't record your IP number
> http://www.ixquick.com/

Maybe so, but you've already pointed out that you are either too stupid,
or too damn lazy to use it .....

Beloved Fred No. 1

Aug 23, 2010, 3:55:28 PM8/23/10
On 08/23/10 17:27, Davey Crockett wrote:
> Can someone please explain this Sport to me
>
> Link to English version of VRT
> http://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/news/1.848941

If you want rbr to show any interest you should show a link with a hot
chick bouldering. If you want Lafferties interest accuse them of doping.

Davey Crockett

Aug 23, 2010, 4:28:24 PM8/23/10
"William R. Mattil" a écrit profondement:

| > Unfortunately at the present time I only have shell CLI access with no
| > GUI
| >

| Maybe so, but you've already pointed out that you are either too
| stupid, or too damn lazy to use it .....

I guess you should look in the mirror to see who's stupid

IXQUICK for "shell", "CLI" and "GUI"

--
Davey Crockett

Davey Crockett

Aug 23, 2010, 4:41:49 PM8/23/10
"Beloved Fred No. 1" a écrit profondement:

Unfortunately I had no idea what "bouldering" was and don't use the
English language all that much these days and so I wondered if I might
reecognize it by some other name.

But if you want a piccy, here's one of the UCI Capo pissing your license
fee levies away.

He's the best thing that happened for years for the Bars and Bar Girls in
Aigle ;)

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/interviews/robinm-mcquaid.jpg

--
Davey Crockett

A. Dumas

Aug 23, 2010, 7:25:14 PM8/23/10

Just bloody gopher it already!

Anton Berlin

Aug 23, 2010, 7:30:19 PM8/23/10
On Aug 23, 10:27 am, Davey Crockett <r...@azurservers.com> wrote:
> Can someone please explain this Sport to me
>
> Link to English version of VRThttp://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/news/1.848941

> --
> Will someone please tell M'Bongo ::
> The notion that governments derive their only just authority from
> the consent of the governed is a foundational principle of the
> American experiment.

She looks fine in the photo - must be right before the rock smashed
her pretty little face into a thousands pieces.

DirtRoadie

Aug 23, 2010, 10:52:37 PM8/23/10
On Aug 23, 12:30 pm, Davey Crockett <r...@azurservers.com> wrote:
> And in any case, nobody but a complete idiot wants Google recording all
> their searches, profiling them and peddling off the results to
> whomsoever wants to buy, borrow or abuse them
>
> Smart folks use IXQUICK which doesn't record your IP numberhttp://www.ixquick.com/

By golly! They tell you how much better they are right there on their
website. It MUST be true!
But better yet, it's easy to confirm.
http://tinyurl.com/334rnuc

DirtRoadie

Aug 23, 2010, 11:01:49 PM8/23/10
On Aug 23, 9:27 am, Davey Crockett <r...@azurservers.com> wrote:
> Can someone please explain this Sport to me
>
> Link to English version of VRThttp://www.deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws.english/news/1.848941

It's a form of climbing. What else do you want to know?

Beloved Fred No. 1

Aug 24, 2010, 3:16:49 AM8/24/10

A. Dumas wrote:
> Just bloody gopher it already!

<http://www.lynxbrowser.com/>
<http://elinks.or.cz/>
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/links/>

Davey Crockett

Aug 24, 2010, 5:40:58 AM8/24/10
"A. Dumas" a écrit profondement:

| Just bloody gopher it already!

Go fuck yourself you ignoramt piece of shit

--
Davey Crockett