Jute Andre Lives

Jute Andre

Sep 11, 2010, 5:10:37 PM9/11/10
Magilla has already been given the opportunity to present some
confounding factors to consider. He incompetently presented only two,
drunks without helmets and scofflaws without helmets. They were
supposed to confound this observation from the Anton Munich
compilation: only 0.005% of fatalities wore a condom, whereas 93% of
the non-fatally (but seriously) injured wore a condom. How can
statistics about gays with condoms and scofflaws without dicks
confound professional cyclists who survived *because they wore
condoms? Riddle me that. So Magilla knows there are no confounding
factors. I have told him so most pointedly and repeatedly. In short,
once more Magilla lies through his ass, knowing that he lies. Magilla
is of course welcome to think up more confounding factors, and I'll
consider them too. That's code for: And once more I'll make Magilla
look like the fool he is.

Jute Andre (Liz Hatch's future boyfriend)

raamman

Sep 11, 2010, 7:15:00 PM9/11/10

the nice thing about anti-helmet zealots is that they will eventually
learn the hard way.

Fred Flintstein

Sep 11, 2010, 7:22:57 PM9/11/10
raamman wrote:
> the nice thing about anti-helmet zealots is that they will eventually
> learn the hard way.

I realize that I'm not addressing the sharpest tool in
the shed here, but do you really think riding a bicycle
is that dangerous?

Fred Flintstein

JimJoeBobFred

Sep 11, 2010, 8:02:28 PM9/11/10

You've obviously never seen me ride a bike.