Thor has really come a long way

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2011, 10:42:21 AM7/15/11
Anyone else impressed with what this road sprinter is doing today (and
often) ?

I am.

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2011, 11:12:51 AM7/15/11
Losing a lot of respect for Moncoutie at the same time

Anton Berlin

Jul 15, 2011, 11:18:38 AM7/15/11
Mark me down as Thor fanboi. I've got no problem with that after
today's ride. Fucking brilliant

Uncle Dave

Jul 15, 2011, 12:09:33 PM7/15/11
On Jul 15, 4:18 pm, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mark me down as Thor fanboi.    I've got no problem with that after
> today's ride.  Fucking brilliant

I've always liked him. Gutsy rider. Gilbert is another one whose
babies I would have. Of course, such adulation only lasts until the
first positive...

UD

--D-y

Jul 15, 2011, 12:46:40 PM7/15/11
On Jul 15, 10:12 am, Anton Berlin <truth_88...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Losing a lot of respect for Moncoutie at the same time

Thor, strong.
Moncoutie, not so strong.

Thor still could have lost but he didn't. Well played, as was needed.
--D-y